Big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Old April 4th 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dat iz gud tew heer. yeUP
Mosey, Vice Grand Pooh Bah n da rezt uf mai hoam.

ursef iz rite, da unc a serge had hisown furzt purrceedur anna himz kalled
sumone anna himz wuz inna gud spiritz, OEJ

Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge,
an furra wyle furr boff.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old April 4th 12, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:57:02 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge, an furra wyle
furr boff.

All of us here are sending out best purrs.

Amelia
Old April 4th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 3, 12:57*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge,
an furra wyle furr boff.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Iam purring fur dey two.
Meowy {{{^.'.^}}}
Old April 4th 12, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 3:57*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge,
an furra wyle furr boff.

Wee iz purrin four dem boff. R sekrateerry has bin distraked but wee
is purrin. glares at Uncl Bill

--
WooToo, for her Hous (incluin da Wascal)
Old April 4th 12, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 3, 8:57*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge,
an furra wyle furr boff.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Purrz fur Unca Serge....we has neffur stopped purrin fur him an we
knows he will reep da benefit!
Unca Furree is gettin dems tu, we fink dat if hees sweepin, he will
get bedder reelee fast (kittiez sweep a lot tu) butted just tu make
sure, will we catch him a nyce big fat houseymousey? Dat will perk up
da apurrtyte....yes?
Gordon Kittiez - whu coodnt catch a mousey if dey twied.

Old April 5th 12, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh r awl still purring laowd n hard fur da furry tew git bedder sune , n
ulso fur da soft nawt tew wurry n fur hur tew git sum rest.
Owr Meomie is saying hur prayers awl da tyme fur dem awl.
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

himz wuld preechate da effurt, OEJ

On Apr 3, 8:57 pm,
wrote:
Weez gneed big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry!

Dey boff need ower Purrz, spekkulee tudae fur Unka Serge,
an furra wyle furr boff.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Purrz fur Unca Serge....we has neffur stopped purrin fur him an we
knows he will reep da benefit!
Unca Furree is gettin dems tu, we fink dat if hees sweepin, he will
get bedder reelee fast (kittiez sweep a lot tu) butted just tu make
sure, will we catch him a nyce big fat houseymousey? Dat will perk up
da apurrtyte....yes?
Gordon Kittiez - whu coodnt catch a mousey if dey twied.

Big Unka Serge purrs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 15 April 29th 12 03:44 AM
Anti Soft an Unka Furry? How iz dey? Booker Cat community 3 August 30th 10 09:40 PM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!! Rebecca Cat community 15 April 30th 06 01:48 AM