Twin Cities vets or cat gurus?

Old August 16th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Brian Link

Default Twin Cities vets or cat gurus?

Hi folks. Just thought I'd ask in case there are any people from St.
Paul/Minneapolis browsing the group.

We've got a few behavioral issues with our Bengal. Our regular vet
suggested anti-depressants, but I'm hesitant to drug Louis unless it's
completely necessary.

Anyone know of a particularly skilled vet/cat-whisperer in my area?
Any online resources to locate well-regarded vets in one's area?

Thanks for any tips.

BLink
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest
exercises in moral philosophy; that is,
the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith
Old August 17th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

"Brian Link" wrote in message
Hi folks. Just thought I'd ask in case there are any people from St.
Paul/Minneapolis browsing the group.

We've got a few behavioral issues with our Bengal. Our regular vet
suggested anti-depressants, but I'm hesitant to drug Louis unless it's
completely necessary.

Anyone know of a particularly skilled vet/cat-whisperer in my area?
Any online resources to locate well-regarded vets in one's area?

Thanks for any tips.

BLink
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest
exercises in moral philosophy; that is,
the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Ah! I can see your priorities. You don't have the money to take Tiger to the
vet for a tumor or abscess but can find the money for Louis' behavioral
issues. I guess you don't care if one of your cats die but you can't let any
of them annoy you along the way. Someone needs to tell Tiger that if he
wants vet care he's going to have to start peeing around the house.

Old August 20th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Brian Link

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:20:51 -0400, "Wendy"
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

You know, I heard that you **** monkeys.

Prove that you don't, or else I'll call you a monkey-****er from now
on.

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"