Kitty doesn't take to strangers

Old February 12th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Kitty doesn't take to strangers

ROFLMAO

Ok no problem good luck with that train of thought

and a yeah right to be added also.

Old February 12th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

IDK maybe if this wasn't your first post we would care what you think

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There's always a way to be
independent, particularly for young able-bodied people. Anyone too
fragile to hear the opinion of a stranger has no buisness in Usenet.

I know cyber I just find it funny the original post is from gmail and
someone from gmail jumps in to defend them their only post total not
other post at all a little convenient in my books.

I know why now why I don't even bother with some of the post like this

I know. I'm wondering why I answered a post from somebody who would actually
choose "superpenguinprincess" as an email id.

Old February 12th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

How can you, LynnBX compare your moving out on a husband and children to
moving out on a boyfriend of 5 years? That's rediculous!

Barb

Old February 12th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barb" wrote in message
How can you, LynnBX compare your moving out on a husband and children to
moving out on a boyfriend of 5 years? That's rediculous!

For real. And why the hell isn't penguinpuss' boyfriend out of his parents'
house? Are these two healthy young people, or not?

Old February 12th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Moving out on a husband and children as Lynn said, is a big deal. Moving
out on a boyfriend is not.

Barb

Old February 12th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
DWMeowMix

On Feb 11, 6:40*pm, wrote:

LOL Well I was hoping to find a helpful group of cat owners and it is
obvious that this is not that group. ...

I'm totally with you on this one Lynn. If you can find a better
group, please let me know. I too am rather sick of the sniping and
insult tossing that seems to be prevalent in this group. I can learn
nothing here.

Debbie
Old February 12th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barb" wrote in message
Moving out on a husband and children as Lynn said, is a big deal. Moving
out on a boyfriend is not.

Well let's not deprive Lynn of the chance to get hysterical.

Old February 12th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"DWMeowMix" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 6:40 pm, wrote:
snipped

Well Deb Sorry to see you leave but don't let the door knob hit you on the
way out if that is how you feel. I have learned quite a bit here and still
learn everyday. Two of my cats have been saved due to posters in the group.
This is all going on when the trolls and posters who do not care about cats
were here by the ton.
Welcome to the World Wide Web you think this group is bad check out the
other groups where trolls and a@@holes are there so much that you can't
even post.

Old February 12th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"DWMeowMix" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 6:40 pm, wrote:
snipped

Well Deb Sorry to see you leave but don't let the door knob hit you on
the way out if that is how you feel. I have learned quite a bit here and
still learn everyday. Two of my cats have been saved due to posters in
the group. This is all going on when the trolls and posters who do not
care about cats were here by the ton.
Welcome to the World Wide Web you think this group is bad check out the
other groups where trolls and a@@holes are there so much that you can't
even post.

Oh, bummer, I missed out on another princess complaining about how mean we
all are. I must have Deb killfiled. What a pity.