CRACK! goes the thunder!

Old April 20th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default CRACK! goes the thunder!

FLASH! goes the lightening. HIDE in the closet goes Persia.

The temps dropped from almost 90 yesterday to the 70's today. Thunder is
booming and I no longer need the air conditioning on. This is not nice
weather.

I've got my oil lamps ready and food already cooked so if I have to duck and
cover (unlikely, but you never know) I'm prepared.

Purrs for poor Persia who hates "noisy weather".

Jill

Old April 20th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
FLASH! goes the lightening. HIDE in the closet goes Persia.

The temps dropped from almost 90 yesterday to the 70's today. Thunder is
booming and I no longer need the air conditioning on. This is not nice
weather.

I've got my oil lamps ready and food already cooked so if I have to duck
and
cover (unlikely, but you never know) I'm prepared.

Purrs for poor Persia who hates "noisy weather".

Jill

Jill you can tell the truth Persia had company in the closet

Send that nasty weather to us we are in a drought and under fire warnings
with abnormally high temperatures and no rain in sight. Unfortunately I
know what this means for Florida a another Bad hurricane season or at least
a miserable summer

Old April 20th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
FLASH! goes the lightening. HIDE in the closet goes Persia.

Purrs for poor Persia who hates "noisy weather".

Jill

Jill you can tell the truth Persia had company in the closet

Actually, she came out of the closet and took a nap with me on the couch.
Now it's just nice and cool and the fans are blowing and it's in the 70's
Farenheit. Very nice.

Send that nasty weather to us we are in a drought and under fire
warnings with abnormally high temperatures and no rain in sight.
Unfortunately I know what this means for Florida a another Bad
hurricane season or at least a miserable summer

You don't want the tornado warnings but you want the rain. I'll do a rain
dance on the patio for you.

Jill

Old April 22nd 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:02:51 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

FLASH! goes the lightening. HIDE in the closet goes Persia.

The temps dropped from almost 90 yesterday to the 70's today. Thunder is
booming and I no longer need the air conditioning on. This is not nice
weather.

I've got my oil lamps ready and food already cooked so if I have to duck and
cover (unlikely, but you never know) I'm prepared.

Purrs for poor Persia who hates "noisy weather".

Jill

Cosmo sends his sympathies to Persia, as he is the same way.

Hope the weather's settled down by now.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Crack Kat Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 5 March 17th 06 06:21 PM
Thunder W. Leong Cat anecdotes 0 June 15th 05 07:58 PM
Thunder Again?! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 May 18th 05 05:15 PM
It's only thunder......... Mischief Cat anecdotes 8 January 5th 05 07:47 AM
HA! A crack in the denial TBird Cat anecdotes 7 December 8th 04 06:09 AM