the guys in migration

Old April 21st 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default the guys in migration

Yesterday was the FL-to-PA drive day. Case started it off by barfing in
my travel bag then in my lap. Never again will she get food before the
trip. Simon was seen at the last gas stop in Florida and then not again
until gas in Lebanon PA (under the drivers seat I guess). The white
guys spent some time clubbing together (I took pics but forgot to bring
the camera cable, grrr). Then Willie did a non-no: he bounded from the
car at the local convenience store where I was getting milk before home,
just 7mi away. It took chasing the bugger around the dumpster and back
out in the parking lot before finally grabbing him while he was debating
crawling under a toolshed. He's not done that on a trp before, and
usually he shows good sense and waits for me to pick him up.
By-and-large they were well-behaved (Case the exception), at least until
they knew they were close to home (I assume the area's vegetation smell
is the familiar). A friend in Tampa asked me how I do it, that hers go
just beserk in a car, and all I can figure is they have each keyed off
the oldest cat, that was Max oiginally who was a laid-back animal then
Beastie the always-perverse who seemed to enjoy the trips. Norm (when I
get a camera cable, I'll post the pics ... I didn't have binaries access
in Tampa)

--
"In 2005, the refining margin...has exceeded $20 per barrel, far above
the long-term average of $6. That has meant record profits for oil
Old April 21st 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Norm" wrote in message
[...]

I gotta say it, Norm: you're a one-in-a-million-kinda-guy....taking in and
keeping strays in need in two very far-apart locations! Never got to meet
you in FL, it was quite a hike to Hillsborough County from where I lived;
but you might come out west some day for some reason. Looking forward
to your photos.

Stormee, are you guys doing ok? Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 1 March 14th 06 09:28 AM
Hi Guys. First Time Poster tracy412 Cat anecdotes 28 March 20th 05 11:18 AM
hey guys idohair Cat anecdotes 9 September 15th 04 10:42 PM
Help me, guys!! Kitties peeing everywhere!!! Jean Hobbs Cat anecdotes 8 August 17th 04 12:09 AM
Hi to you guys! Some newbie help please? Steven Cook Cat health & behaviour 36 December 22nd 03 11:18 PM