"Improving" Felix?

Old February 26th 05, 04:41 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:21:30 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:52:07 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:31:58 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:52:12 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

I remember when some of us downloaded "Felix," the little desktop
cartoon cat. He sure is cute, and pretty realistic. I especially
like him because he's black and white, and has a jaunty little walk
and a smiley face, like Stinky. He watches TV, he enters and
leaves the screen by way of a little cat door, he knocks over a bottle
of milk and drinks it, knocks over a houseplant, knocks over the
Recycling Bin, and rips up the "papers" inside, and "scratches" at the
screen. He does other cute things too. They've thought of so many
cute, realistic things for him to do that I wonder why they didn't
think of having him plop himself down in the middle of the screen,
stick one leg straight up in the air, and start cleaning his crotch.
Or urk up a little virtual hairball. Or why there is no Felix
litterbox.

Maybe those are coming in Felix 2.1

Theresa

I remember Felix, too. I lost him, however, when I got my new computer
and changed to Linux. Do you have URL

Here's Felix's home page:
http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk/index.asp

Another one I lost was Viking Kittens rowing a boat and singing the
Immigrants' song. MLB

Here are the little pillagers:
http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm

Theresa

Thanks a lot. It was good to see the Viking Kittens again. I feel it is
my Viking ancestors calling to me.

Hee hee. I knew an Icelandic lady in graduate school, and her
inevitable comment-- if someone complained about cold weather, or if
they couldn't stay out as late, or hold their liquor as well as she--
was always, "You're yust not a Wiking, are you?"

Theresa
Old February 26th 05, 04:42 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very
interesting things to say about "Improving" Felix?:

My DH says it's a fairly large Flash (.swf) file, not an .exe .

But the one I have at work (somebody posted a link to the .exe file itself)
isn't a Flash file. Little Felix runs around in the background and does all
this cute stuff. I have the .exe in my startup directory so Felix is the
first thing that runs nad I leave him running all day. I guess I could send
myself that .exe file, but I was hoping to get the updated version.

I've forwarded this to DH. You two can discuss :-).

Old February 26th 05, 06:36 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:41:55 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

A few years back we had a neighbor lady who loved her 3 cats and her
liquor too. She ordered a personalized license plate for her car. It
read "WODKA". MLB

Old February 26th 05, 12:34 PM
jmcquown

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:54:20 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:52:07 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:31:58 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:52:12 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

I remember when some of us downloaded "Felix,"

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My Blog:
http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

I remember Felix, too. I lost him, however, when I got my new
computer and changed to Linux. Do you have URL

Here's Felix's home page:
http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk/index.asp

Another one I lost was Viking Kittens rowing a boat and singing
the Immigrants' song. MLB

Here are the little pillagers:
http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm

Thanks a lot. It was good to see the Viking Kittens again. MLB

The local classic rock radio station played that song last week and I
couldn't get those kittens out of my mind while I listened to it
(and of course the song became an ear-worm)

Jill

Or, perhaps, a heartworm. Those kittens really "tickle" me.
Wouldn't it be fun to give them tummy rubs? MLB

They'd have to put down the axes and Thor hammers first

Jill

Old February 26th 05, 12:34 PM
jmcquown

mlbriggs wrote:
[...]

"The Ear Worm of the Gods." :P

Ooooh, bad! ROFL!

Theresa

Felix [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 May 20th 04 01:42 PM
dl Felix last night... Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 May 15th 04 01:15 AM
Felix -animated cat for your Windows environment Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 35 May 14th 04 01:32 PM
A problem with Felix lrulan Cat anecdotes 14 May 13th 04 03:39 AM
Calling FELIX Arlene Knop Cat community 9 September 11th 03 04:17 AM