Man accused of killing cat, hanging its head on a tree

Old January 16th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default animal abuse article

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Um, because I know some people who read the ng are bothered by such
posts. It's a topic that has arisen before, long before you reared
your ugly head and will be in affect long after you are gone, as well.

I've seen the topic here and in other groups before. You now admit to
whining on behalf of the unspecified others - underscoring my contention
that you are indeed a noisy, meddlesome ****.

It was merely one example. There are plenty of people who appreciate a
warning before being exposed to the cruel and gruesome.

This is Usenet - not the weekly church bulletin. If the content of a
*header* much less an entire post bothers you to this extreme, perhaps
confining yourself to moderated groups is in order.

Tragic stuff happens - outrageous stuff happens... and people will talk
about it - graphically.

Only uncivil people like you, Nancy.
(If you aren't her, you're certainly her clone...)

Attempting to impose your will on others in an open worldwide forum is
classic ****ing in the wind. Life goes on, pure and raw despite the trifling
efforts of the likes of you.

Old January 16th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

RobZip wrote:

This is Usenet - not the weekly church bulletin.

snip masturbatory babble

Don't you have a kiddie class you should be attending, Mr. Bowlingreen?
-L.

Old January 16th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

RobZip wrote:

This is Usenet - not the weekly church bulletin.

snip masturbatory babble

Don't you have a kiddie class you should be attending, Mr. Bowlingreen?
-L.

Watch out, Rob, she *will* go real life on you. It's what she does
when she just can't stand it anymore.

8')

Old January 16th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

RobZip wrote:

This is Usenet - not the weekly church bulletin.

snip masturbatory babble

Don't you have a kiddie class you should be attending, Mr. Bowlingreen?
-L.

Watch out, Rob, she *will* go real life on you. It's what she does
when she just can't stand it anymore.

8')

More libel from our friend Nancy who calls the cops over Usenet flame
wars. Pretty ironic coming from you, Nance. Oh, I forgot. You aren't
Nancy. snicker
-L.

Old January 17th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message
Watch out, Rob, she *will* go real life on you. It's what she does
when she just can't stand it anymore.

Excuse me - just what would someone who pleads revulsion over a newsgroup
header know about real life? Not that I would expect a coherent answer
but...... I tremble... not.

Why don't I have a Christmas tree? Cheryl Cat anecdotes 13 December 17th 05 09:14 PM
red cat in tree ... lewe Cat anecdotes 5 September 4th 05 12:40 PM
Taking Down The Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 14 January 18th 05 12:26 AM
Decorating the Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 53 January 17th 05 11:59 PM