Scottie's vet called

Old March 14th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Scottie's vet called

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in
message ...
Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Didn't you say you killfiled me about 1000 times, lowlife?
What's the matter-- is your ego as big as your banjo butt?
LOL!

I saw you making such a fool out of yourself again in the quotes,
I didn't want to miss it.

Another bull**** story: You really are a pathological liar,
aren't you? You responded to my post *directly*, - you sleazy
animal abusing liar.

Hello? Duh. Read it again.

You replied to me directly, didn't you, bimbo?

Old March 14th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in
message ...
Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in
message ...
Phil P. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Didn't you say you killfiled me about 1000 times, lowlife?
What's the matter-- is your ego as big as your banjo butt?
LOL!

I saw you making such a fool out of yourself again in the
quotes, I didn't want to miss it.

Another bull**** story: You really are a pathological liar,
aren't you? You responded to my post *directly*, - you sleazy
animal abusing liar.

Hello? Duh. Read it again.

You replied to me directly, didn't you, bimbo?

Yes I did, and if you could read, you'd figure out that I took you out
because I didn't want to miss you making a fool of yourself again.

As for snipping my post, nice evasion. Couldn't find a source to
copy/paste your answer from like you usually do?

--
Brandy Alexandre

--Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=
Old March 14th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

[...]

I don't think so, bimbo. You're a little slow, aren't you? Must be all the
drugs. The point is, bimbo, you can't kill file anyone because you just
*have* to know what people say about you. Can't handle being a has been, can
you?

Oops. I shouldn't **** you off because you might take it out on Kami, you
****ing sleazy animal abuser.

Old March 14th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I don't think so, bimbo. You're a little slow, aren't you? Must
be all the drugs. The point is, bimbo, you can't kill file anyone
because you just *have* to know what people say about you. Can't
handle being a has been, can you?

Manufacture motives and actions all you like, just like you're doing
with Candace's vet,

Really? If the vet wasn't being deceitful and trying to cover his mistake,
why didn't mention balloon dilation to Candace and let *her* make the
decision. huh, bimbo?

but only reflects on how you live your own life.
Nothing to do with mine.

That's right, sleaze, I hold vets to higher standards than you. You think a
vet is good just because he has good beside manners.

Since you're evading the issues I laid out, I'll put you back in
theplonk. Happy now?

Absolutely! I don't want to have discussions with you- I just want to
ridicule you because you're an animal abuser.