looking for about a 22x22 litterbox

Old August 22nd 04, 04:54 PM
Rob

Default looking for about a 22x22 litterbox

any ideas on where to find a plastic container thats 22"x22+? (we can go up
to 22x30 or so) suitable for a litterbox? we're adding an extra member to
the family shortly and would like to expand the bathroom . thanks!

Old August 22nd 04, 08:02 PM
---MIKE---

Rather than getting a bigger litter box, it would be better to get one
or two additional boxes. Many cats don't like to share. I have three
boxes for two cats.

---MIKE---

Old August 22nd 04, 10:14 PM
~*Connie*~

I personally use an ordinary child's wading pool, that you can get at
Wal-Mart. now is the perfect time to get one as they are on clearance.

that being said, you might have problems with one litter box, as a lot of
cats are fussy and don't want to walk over someone else's mess to do their
duty, and might find your bed or the rug acceptable. I'd wait and see how
the two get along before asking them to use a communal restroom.

Old August 23rd 04, 02:24 AM
Rob

its actually the four . three of them share one box now, we're adding a
kitten. we're only in a 4 room apartment, so we're pretty limited on space
for an additional box. just the location where we have the box now (under
the stairs to the second floor) has enough room for a larger box.

Old August 23rd 04, 03:05 AM
Mary

just the location where we have the box now (under
the stairs to the second floor) has enough room for a larger box.

They sell dog litter boxes this size at Petco and PetsMart.