HAPI PURRDAI MeOwy , JOON 6

Old June 7th 12, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default HAPI PURRDAI MeOwy , JOON 6

On Jun 6, 11:59*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:38:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:
O T who never remembers burrfdaiz, shudderz, dat iz why I gibz her
pezzis when I findz sumfin her likez den her duzent git mad at mineself..

I cold never get mad at mine wink! I even have troulbe rememfuring
mineown purrday some times.

Harri
rubbing her head under OT's chin

I iss not angwy wif Mosey fur furgitting mine burfday, speshly sinse I
hab furgot his own burfday.
He upsetted minesefl by mayking a big purrdoo outted a date he gotted
fwum da fin air, an has posted it twise or thwise.
Hmmf. Joon 6 muts be anuffur grrl kitties burfday. Gnotted mine.
Fffft.
Meowy
Old June 8th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Harri, yoo an me shud be in a haz-trubble-rememfurin-purrdaze klub.

Sundance

Yeah, mebbe so. An if dey has one fur hoomins, mine Paw would be innit.

Harri

Weh got uh klub fur dat?
ai sekund dat une, den..yeUP
drumz paws on keoyborwaleiskghw824 BOSH!!!
ai noe Pit2nya n Sundance wud joyne,,wudn't yu?
mmmm, ai m Prez ugf da HKC Klub, Pipps iz Pres uf da TGK Klub
Hao miny klubz du weh got inywai?
ai fink ai wyl mayke ub nu pozt on dat n she ifenune
replize.

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah
Diz iz uh Catmoonuity 0rginizashun