On the way to the Temple

Old May 17th 12, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default On the way to the Temple

Meowy, acting as ambassador and envoy to the Temple of Bast, has
secured the use of the Majik Carpet in order to deliver a memorial
plaque for Unca Serge to be placed in the temple with a copy to be in
the library at Alexandria.

She is currently on a quest to obtain the signature of each RPCC
member and any others to be etched by claw onto the plaque.

"I fink I wil fwy tu da bakashun lokashun ware a wotta kitties pwobwy
ar gavvered."

"Fwy, Majik Carpet, tu da meadow in Catifurnia and da Fudz Feest."

Meowy, anchored tightly with pointy claws as the wind whooshes all
around.

Old May 17th 12, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

yeUP, et iz uh wunnerful fing yew r dewing fur Unka Serge, mai bootiful
wink.
Mosey fur his Hous

Old May 17th 12, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Grambys furr friendshear abhout Meowy's quest and begin to sharpen a claw.
Piglett decides to do a heart as she loved Uncle Serge. Willow and O T
will do a phone as they talked to him quite a lot and Willow will do a very
small fishtank in his honor.

Old May 17th 12, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pitô.ônya sharpens her klawz and purraktices uh meowze
furr Micekreem© an Mousesikulz© wat Unka Serge liked tuu.
x:3QQ------- There, I diddit!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 17th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat quz furry gud Toonya and Unkle Serge did like datMicekream and da wun on
da stikz. Him laffred bout dat when talkink to Gramby.

Old May 17th 12, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats sit and think then decide it will be a grup signiture, each cat
scratches a step, then OEJ does the banister, and chester makes a taco...
then barbi and trudi each du a pingy pongy vall... storrmmee and mh do a
wine bottle and they have created a minature mural that covers all the
wunnerful thingz abowt unca serge

OEJ fur herown still sad howze

Old May 17th 12, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett wipes a tear, da waz bootifulz houze of Asher/Grass, she walks away
andcould be heard laughing softly under her breath.

Old May 17th 12, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Meowy" *wrote in message

Meowy, acting as ambassador and envoy to the Temple of Bast, has
secured the use of the Majik Carpet in order to deliver a memorial
plaque for Unca Serge to be placed in the temple with a copy to be in
the library at Alexandria.

She is currently on a quest to obtain the signature of each RPCC
member and any others to be etched by claw onto the plaque.

"I fink I wil fwy tu da bakashun lokashun ware a wotta kitties pwobwy
ar gavvered."

"Fwy, Majik Carpet, tu da meadow in Catifurnia and da Fudz Feest."

Meowy, anchored tightly with pointy claws as the wind whooshes all
around.- Hide quoted text -

What wunnerful twibyoots dat awl yoo hab kweeated fur Unca Serge's
memorial plak. Itted wil be a furry speshul artifak atted da Temple.
Fangyu.
MeOwy, furry impwessed wif such ffitting ideerments.
Old May 18th 12, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Four cats sit and think, also decide it will be a groop signiture tew.
Mosey skratches uh peece uf karpit, PookyKat pulls sum pwastix bag, Sqweex n
Pipps eech git uh peec uf yarn,
n dey awl git sum nip gloo n mayke uh pixshur in memburense uf Unka Serge.

"Meowy" wrote in message

Meowy, acting as ambassador and envoy to the Temple of Bast, has
secured the use of the Majik Carpet in order to deliver a memorial
plaque for Unca Serge to be placed in the temple with a copy to be in
the library at Alexandria.

She is currently on a quest to obtain the signature of each RPCC
member and any others to be etched by claw onto the plaque.

"I fink I wil fwy tu da bakashun lokashun ware a wotta kitties pwobwy
ar gavvered."

"Fwy, Majik Carpet, tu da meadow in Catifurnia and da Fudz Feest."

Meowy, anchored tightly with pointy claws as the wind whooshes all
around.

In Tha Temple Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 66 October 12th 11 03:39 PM
At The Temple Gramby Cat community 36 September 26th 11 06:57 AM
The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM