Outcat's official name

Old June 3rd 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Outcat's official name

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of
silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da Carmela waz Unkle
Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Old June 3rd 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 3, 10:42*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. *Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. *Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. * Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of
silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. * Da Carmela waz Unkle
Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Diss is a gudgud nam. Wee approofs.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old June 3rd 12, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:42:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he
grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna
gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff
a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da
Carmela waz Unkle Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat
name iz afterz.

Dats a lufly name!

Harri
Old June 3rd 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to
him he grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement.
Diz iz O T anna gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is
a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name
iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da Carmela waz Unkle Serge's
Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Lufferlee.
Mutsh betterer den O.C. furr OutCat.
Piyt2nya

Old June 3rd 12, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett has [prted back home to check on gramby. She hears her talking to
Auntie soft. Yes but now this means I have to keep the cat. Once you name
them, you are screwed. Piglett leaves quietly. I knu diz from da firdst
time her fed dat outcat.

Old June 3rd 12, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Make sure Gramby has her fixedwhennotbroke before she has babycats!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Nurse Cat
Old June 3rd 12, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Free kittie catz try tu keep it qwiet, but kant help it an burst out laffin.

Weze won dat bet.

Booker

Old June 3rd 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I am listening Lilith, as soon as I can talk to TED tomorrow. (Don't even
think baby cats PLEASE)

Old June 3rd 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy looks sternly at Booker. Finkz itself iz funnie. She starts to turn
aweigh then falls over laughing. I knu it tu.

Old June 3rd 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he
grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna
gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff
a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da
Carmela waz Unkle Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat
name iz afterz.

Dats a lufly name!

Harri

ai ugree wif yoo Harri

Mosey

It's official Marina Cat anecdotes 15 April 6th 06 03:37 AM
It's official! -L. Cat health & behaviour 8 April 5th 06 02:56 PM
It's official!! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 14 November 28th 05 04:03 AM
It's Official [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 October 25th 05 05:16 AM
It's Official [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 7 October 25th 05 04:20 AM