goofy critters

Old April 8th 04, 08:01 AM
LOL

David Yehudah wrote in message ...

(snipped)

That's when he threw his head back and screamed, a cry of baffled rage
and pain I'll never forget.

I left the arena then and have never returned.

Well, I don't blame you; I wouldn't have wanted to see that either. I
am assuming his kills were in the ring? The poor thing never deserved
that.

The scream I am talking about is not a dying scream; rather, it's a
scream that says "I am a bad*ss." It's quite convincing.

------
Krista
Old April 8th 04, 05:11 PM
David Yehudah

I've never heard a mountain lion scream, but I did see one, once. When I
was about 14 or 15 I delivered newspapers before school. One of my
customers was just beyond the city limits, and I used their driveway to
turn around. One morning I startled a mountain lion out of a tree next
to the driveway, right in the front yard. I just sat there on my
motorcycle and watched him lope away across the fields.

Old April 8th 04, 05:12 PM
David Yehudah

They ought to, huh? :-)

SUQKRT wrote:

In article , David Yehudah
wrote:

Critters; you gotta love'm.

Cheers,
Dave

Do your critters get hazard pay?
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old April 8th 04, 05:12 PM
David Yehudah

They ought to, huh? :-)

Old April 8th 04, 06:20 PM
Marina

"David Yehudah" wrote
I've never heard a mountain lion scream, but I did see one, once. When I
was about 14 or 15 I delivered newspapers before school. One of my
customers was just beyond the city limits, and I used their driveway to
turn around. One morning I startled a mountain lion out of a tree next
to the driveway, right in the front yard. I just sat there on my
motorcycle and watched him lope away across the fields.

There are some fascinating pictures taken out of the side window of a car of
a mountain lion on abpa right now.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 8th 04, 06:29 PM
Marina

"Marina" wrote

There are some fascinating pictures taken out of the side window of a car

of
a mountain lion on abpa right now.

Sorry, that was a window, not a car window. Don't know where I got that
from. /

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 8th 04, 07:09 PM
Yoj

Yes, they should, and so should Patty. ;-)

Joy

"David Yehudah" wrote in message
They ought to, huh? :-)