get a load of this.....LOL......

Old January 26th 04, 06:55 PM
Christine

Default get a load of this.....LOL......

If you all read my other post, you'll know that I'm very scared my Cat
Lucy will pee in our new house......

well, as stated she has'nt yet....but the other day I was on the
computer up-stairs in the bedroom right beside the bath room...and I
could'nt believe my eyes...!!!!! I saw Lucy on the toilet peeing.....I
could'nt believe my eyes!
I jumped up to look and she went right in the hole never got a drop on
the seat...LMAO....she is way better than my husband....but where in the
heck did she learn this....I think its funny, but i dont think my
husband would like it if she used the toilet....i would not
care......;-))))
does anyone else have a cat that does this?

I dont think it was her first time,,,,she was toooooo good at
it....!!....;-))))

Old January 27th 04, 03:27 AM
Charlene Mann

Christine,

Someone insisted to me once, some few years back, that many if not all
cats could in fact be trained to use the Porcelain Goddess regularly if
only folks would be considerate to 'em, fist taking the time to train
'em and then leaving both the door open and the seat down. (Flushing,
it was averred at the time, was an extra-training option.)

IMHO, it would appear that Lucy is likely in fact able to "read" -
either your mind (most likely, especially during sleep-time), your posts
(maybe somewhat less likely, but does she like to watch you at the
keyboard?) or both (increasingly popular with the furfolk now that there
is this thing the hoomuns call Internet - not entirely unlike many
partially-evolved hoomuns, cats have not only really sharp eyes but
minds to match!) In addition, it appears her native intelligence has
led her to both develop and exercise considerable ingenuity in the
matter at hand.

At any rate, congratulations! Although nobody I know can guarantee that
your kitty will demonstrate her amazing pinpoint precision at every go,
it would delight YT no end if Middy-Boo would but take up the practice
at all. What a learning experience! Good fortune and continued success
to all concerned!

Cordially,
-- --
Rev. Pastor Charlene Mann, ULC
(who has started one smart church and stopped several stupid fights)
and Middy-Boo too
(Who LOVES the *.cats NGs, keeps returning to alt.lucky.w, and dreams of
the day He gains Opposable Thumbs)

"Meow meow Fluffy owns Usenet and Middy-Boo grants all access! (purrr...)"

(Grin.)

--
Cordially,
-- --

Founder & pastor,
First Peoples' Church of the Forbidden Truth
(A _Global Funny Hat Medicine Society_ Affiliate)
Ancient - Gnostic - Entheogenic - Mostly Invisible unless Mentioned...

and Middy-Boo too
(Who LOVES the *.cats NGs, and dreams of the day He gains Opposable Thumbs)

"Spiritual Egypt awaits! All Cats & All Cat-worthy Hoomuns Welcome Herein!"

"Meow meow Fluffy owns Usenet and Middy-Boo controls it all! (purrr...)"

(Grin.)