Where buy Drinkwell online to save $?

Old May 4th 04, 03:08 AM
muffin

Default Where buy Drinkwell online to save $?

Have you used some of those filtered water dispensers like Drinkwell.?
Any opinion?
Where is a good place to buy those online and save from the $50 there are at
Petsmart?

Thank you

Old May 4th 04, 03:41 AM
Dan M

muffin wrote:
Have you used some of those filtered water dispensers like Drinkwell.?
Any opinion?
Where is a good place to buy those online and save from the $50 there are at
Petsmart?

Thank you

You can find them for $40 at http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ or at
http://www.petsmart.com

I've got a couple of Petmate Fresh Flow Fountains for my kitties. They
love them.

Old May 4th 04, 04:14 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

petguys.com has the Petmate for a bit over $20. I use them, they
discount heavily and send it quickly.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 5th 04, 04:09 AM
Miss Violette

we have two of them one large and one small, both from petsmart and well
worth all the money, soft