Louise!

Old March 9th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Louise!

We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse
Old March 9th 11, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise
Old March 9th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Mar 8, 11:44*pm, Adam wrote:
We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise

We kan help mew. I kin hold mew in my arms. Ime bigg.

Jaspurr
Old March 9th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:06:16 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats
wrote:

On Mar 8, 11:44*pm, Adam wrote:
We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise

We kan help mew. I kin hold mew in my arms. Ime bigg.

Jaspurr

Many kitties kan hold up Louise for the dance!
Spring
Old March 9th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:

On Mar 8, 11:44 pm, Adam wrote:
We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of
uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise

We kan help mew. I kin hold mew in my arms. Ime bigg.

Jaspurr

Many kitties kan hold up Louise for the dance!
Spring

Heer, Louise, yu kin wear mine korzarje.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 10th 11, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:40:30 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats
wrote:

We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

At leest cums ta da danse, an wach da dansin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Old March 10th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

At leest cums ta da danse, an wach da dansin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Yes!! Effurrykitty wantz to danse.
Old March 10th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Mar 9, 12:44*am, Adam wrote:
We hurd der is a big danse on da shipp.

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise

How are you feeling, Ms. Louise? Do you need me to take you home?

Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC

Old March 10th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

We wood be most honnurred ifn mew would haf a danse wif each of uss.

Jaspurr, Joey an Jack, holdin out a big bokay of nip

lineng up to danse wif Louse

Fangu much but I dont hav strength 4 dat now. I just sit out.

Louise

We kan help mew. I kin hold mew in my arms. Ime bigg.

Jaspurr

Feelin litl betr. Wil try 2 danse if u hold me up.

Louise

louise John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 February 24th 10 05:05 AM
Hey Louise?? John Ross Mc Master Cat community 19 August 19th 09 04:34 AM
Louise Pome Adam Cat community 14 August 17th 07 12:16 AM
HKC Endorses Louise Adam Cat community 9 August 22nd 06 01:33 AM
Louise Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 4 August 25th 03 04:14 AM