Mouse Hunt

Old February 9th 05, 07:47 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

OEJ getz a bowl fur herownsef anna one fur STT, IT sure lukz gud, OEJ

Oh, fangu, OEJ! Dat looks so furry good...

Pitoonya, I had an idearment. You could offer a special price to kitties
dat bringed in dere own mousies. Dat way you might always be able to
have enough mousies.

STTom
Old February 10th 05, 12:52 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sundance wrote:
Boy, yoo got dat rite! Efurry time Meowmie feedz us, I eet all da

fudz and
tern arown to say, "Fangu fur da apurrtizers, Meowmie, Ize reddy

fur
da main
corse now," and Meowmie iz alreddy off doin sumfing else!

What we do is sit near the food dishes whenever mom goes into the
kitchen! She turns around, looks at us and laughs at us, then goes

do whatever she was planning on doing without giving us more food!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Whut I do iz try to git Meowmie to go to da kichen wif me so she seez

dat
owr dishiz iz emptee. But shez so silly she fingks I juss like

lookin at da
emptee dishiz wif her!

Sundance

We think humans are very stupid about making sure we get enough to
eat!!!! All the kitties we know complain about it!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 10th 05, 04:02 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
t...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan dish themselves up some mice cream.

They
move it to a table and slowly like it.

This is wonderful. I wonder where we can buy some to have at home!

Maybe Pitoonya shud opin a mice kreem parler!
--
Rebecca

00000h gudgud ideer...
buttid hu wud suply da meezez?

Pitoonya

Hmmm, gud kweschun. Oh, I kno! We cud hab a mowsie farm an raze dem
ourownselves! Ub corse, da hard part wud be gittin da live wuns to start
wif -- if we kittees try to kach dem, we wud prolly eet dem befor we cud

git
dem to da farm. Maybe dat wudnt werk affur awl.
--
Rebecca

Wad diff I offurred wun toona purr meowze???
Pitoonya

Old February 10th 05, 06:09 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hmmm, gud kweschun. Oh, I kno! We cud hab a mowsie farm an raze dem
ourownselves! Ub corse, da hard part wud be gittin da live wuns to start
wif -- if we kittees try to kach dem, we wud prolly eet dem befor we cud

git
dem to da farm. Maybe dat wudnt werk affur awl.
--
Rebecca

Wad diff I offurred wun toona purr meowze???
Pitoonya

Dat cud werk. I iznt too gud at hi finantz, but lemme chek... [gets out
two calculators and an abacus and calculates furiously]

Well, akording to my kalkalations, dat wud werk if yoo charjed mor fur da
mice kreem dan it costed to make itself. Iff yoo wantz to make a proffit,
dat iz.
--
Rebecca, trying to be helpful

Old February 11th 05, 12:25 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
news
[...]

hmmmm....I wud havta make uh proffit in ordur tu buy da mize an kreem an
binella, an maybe kownz an carrob sirup, an wippy kreem... an dishez...hmmmm
Heow wud I be abul tu buy deez tingz in urdur tu get shtarted???????

Pitoonya, ober-welmt

Old February 11th 05, 12:28 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded Turkey

anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

skoooz me... buttid kin meowmee by Wellness at Petco?
Ur wyll hur hab tu kawl rownd?
I yam berry innurezted!!! I dunt lyke mutsh wet foodz

Pitoonya

Old February 11th 05, 12:50 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded

Turkey
anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

skoooz me... buttid kin meowmee by Wellness at Petco?
Ur wyll hur hab tu kawl rownd?
I yam berry innurezted!!! I dunt lyke mutsh wet foodz

Pitoonya

I don't know. Mom doesn't get us the brand name Wellness foods! We
get Wysong and Bench and Field Natural. Both of these taste really
good but we make her change brands every 2 weeks because we get tired
of the taste of each after that long!

Clarence

Old February 11th 05, 01:18 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded

Turkey
anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

skoooz me... buttid kin meowmee by Wellness at Petco?
Ur wyll hur hab tu kawl rownd?
I yam berry innurezted!!! I dunt lyke mutsh wet foodz

Pitoonya

I don't know. Mom doesn't get us the brand name Wellness foods! We
get Wysong and Bench and Field Natural. Both of these taste really
good but we make her change brands every 2 weeks because we get tired
of the taste of each after that long!

Clarence

Mine meowmee effin tryed fancy freetz an 9 livez,
an awwla da reelee eggspenziff no by-produktz
stuff...an mikzez frizkeez wiff da gud foodz, buttid nuttin temptz me
mutsh...
not tu wurry, I yam effin gaynink uh liddul. I mite be uh dry foodz an
hoomin foodz kitty.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee an Pikky

Old February 11th 05, 02:11 AM
Tabitha Kitten

hmmmm....I wud havta make uh proffit in ordur tu buy da mize an kreem an
binella, an maybe kownz an carrob sirup, an wippy kreem... an dishez...hmmmm
Heow wud I be abul tu buy deez tingz in urdur tu get shtarted???????

Pitoonya, ober-welmt

Well, when Ameliagrump and Rebecca and me needed to buy sum stuff to
start up FluffyKitz Catering I talked to Cleopatra and she telled me
about a organization dat makes small-business startup grants to kitty
businesses. I fink she set it up, and habs a kitty she knows handle da
details. You want me to ask her fur you?

Tabitha
Old February 11th 05, 01:46 PM
Miss Violette

This is one good thing about how I trained our hoomans, They think we are
underfed like they want because I permitted them to feed canned food only
twice a day. I however convinced soft and furry that we needed dry food out
all of the time so they could sleep. Tiger helped this by pretending to
panic when he sees the silver bottom of the bowl, Miss Violette, smug
Sundance wrote in message
Boy, yoo got dat rite! Efurry time Meowmie feedz us, I eet all da fudz

and
tern arown to say, "Fangu fur da apurrtizers, Meowmie, Ize reddy fur da

main
corse now," and Meowmie iz alreddy off doin sumfing else!

Dis reminds me uv sumfing I feel shud be brawt to da attenshun uv da
komyoonity. How mennee timez a day duz yoo git fed? Once or twice?

Well,
Meowmie wuz wachin a moovie on da tawkinpicherboks resintly an I herd
sumfing inneresting. I wuznt payin much attenshun becuz dere wuznt ennee
kittees in da moovie, but awl uv a suddin I herd one uv da karacters

tawking
abowt "second brekfast"! Apparently dese gize in da moovie haz 2

brekfasts
efurryday! Dey went on to tawk abowt various meels dat are serfed at
different timez uv day -- if derez first an second brekfast, den derez
prolly first an second lunch, first an second dinner, awl kinds uv snak
timez, an hoo knoze whut else! I fingk da hoomins haz bin keepin dis a
sekrit from us so we wont know how underfed we iz! Sumfing shud be dun
abowt dis, I just duznt know whut.
--
Sundance, fyooming

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

We're sure you are starving! None of our humans feed us enough!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, also starving

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM