Mouse Hunt

Old February 2nd 05, 03:32 AM
ClowderCat

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Welcome. Do you want some pizza?

Chester

Food?! I would like some! I love food. Specially hoomin food.

Tabitha

Here it is. There's enough for all of us. Do you want the kind with
the toppings that humans like or the bird, mouse and squirrel toppings?
Chester

Old February 2nd 05, 03:33 AM
ClowderCat

Sammy Kitten wrote:
Hey Samy, do you think Cleopatra could make a teleporter that is

shaped
like a collar so we wouldn't have to wear a collar?

Nathan

Dat souns like a furry gud idearment! I'll suggest dat to her.

Sammy

OK. The three of us will each buy one if she can make them!
Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 2nd 05, 03:34 AM
ClowderCat

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Mine Meowmee hazza tellyphonyting dat ringz wen hur putshez a wall
tellyphoney botton...
Iz dere uh way tu get da tellypurrter tu ring???

If not, wud wun ov yu strong intellygent guyz hewlp pourrr liddul

meee???

Pitoonyaaa

Since I'z a liddle busy wid dis yummy pizza, maybe one ub you strong
hansome guy kitties could port over? Here, you could take dis to
Pitoonya [she paws over one of Cleo's collar-mounted portable
teleporters] and then show her where her big one is. I remember my

first
teleport and how it was kinda scary, so having one or more big strong

boykitties for support would prolly make it a whole lot less scary da

first time.

Tabitha

Hi Tabitha. I'm already at Pitoonyaaa's now! We'll be on our way real
soon.

Chester

Old February 2nd 05, 03:48 AM
Miss Violette

I seem to remember that Dyna kept her 'porter under the bed, Miss Violette,
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

I dunno...
Day wunt lemmee intu da klozetz, so I habbent feownd da
teleporter-gadgette...
Beezydz, I dunno wat it luukz lyke. Izunt it imbizabul? Heow kin I

fynd
it??
Rememfurr Ize kynd nuuu styll. I feel sooo hewlplezz an vunerubble.

Piyoonya

Your teleporter should be under the bed or in some out of the way place
that the humans can't get to but you can. Do you want one of us to
teleport over to show you?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 2nd 05, 03:53 AM
Miss Violette

ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

ShortTail Tom wrote:
Hi STTom. Have we met? I'm Clarence, over there is Chester and

over
there is Nathan.

Clarence

Hihi, Clarence an Nathan. I'z been around here fur a while, but I

don't
fink we'z met yet. I live near da Highland kitties, Cleopatra an

Amelia
an Tabifa and Sammy an Harri. I akchooly live across da street wif da

Higland kitties' landlord, but dere hoomins take bedderer care of me

dan
mine offishal hoomin duz. So I use dere teleporter and stuff. I likez

spend as much time as I can wif dat bootiful girl kitty, OEJ.

STTom

You're right, OEJ is beautiful!
Look, there's a mouse over there!

Clarence, getting into position

OEJ stares intently wiskers furwurd, she demurrley waits while the boycats
hunt but is positioned so that she can take a swipe if they flush the prey
out... purring to herself that more than one boycat thinks she is attractive

Old February 2nd 05, 03:54 AM
Miss Violette

Pizza willz be gud afur we huntz, itsa very nice you bringed it, OEJ, liking
these cats and their hospitality
ClowderCat wrote in message
ps.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
they step into the 'porter and out agin atta huntin plaze, Her we

iz!!! OEJ,
paw in paw wif her STT

Old February 2nd 05, 03:56 AM
Miss Violette

I sees dat firz one, you kan go fur itself anna me anna STT can flush out
dat ofur one, OEJ, excited
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I know I can butted soft izunt brite enuf ta do it so her sayed we

kan
'venture all we wantz juz one plaz atta time, but dat iz fine kuz we

kan
'port bak anna forf, OEJ, sniffin as well

There's a mouse there. And there's one over there!
Clarence, looking at 2 mice

Old February 2nd 05, 03:58 AM
Miss Violette

Her iz one fur da mice cream, OEJ, holds up a particularily plump specim fur
da boyz ta see that she juz catched furm behind da filin cabinet
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Sundance wrote:
Oh, lookit, herez anuther wun...

[swat, swat, chomp]

Look, I gotz 3 alreddy, dis iz reely gud huntin!
--
Sundance, in a feeding frenzy

Are you eating all of them now or saving some of them for the mice
creem?

Clarence, chasing a mouse towards Sundance

Old February 2nd 05, 04:26 AM
ClowderCat

OEJ stares intently wiskers furwurd, she demurrley waits while the

boycats
hunt but is positioned so that she can take a swipe if they flush the

prey
out... purring to herself that more than one boycat thinks she is

attractive

Chester chases a mouse towards OEJ so that she can capture it, at the
same time wondering if OEJ has a boyfriend and what Ebony would say if
he flirts with a girlkitty.

Old February 2nd 05, 04:27 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I seem to remember that Dyna kept her 'porter under the bed, Miss

Violette,

That's where I found it. I think that's where most kitties keep them.

We had to put ours in the bedroom closet because we don't have an under
the bed.

Chester

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM