Mouse Hunt

Old February 2nd 05, 04:29 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I sees dat firz one, you kan go fur itself anna me anna STT can flush

out
dat ofur one, OEJ, excited

Clarence chases the mouse that OEJ decided not to go for. He corners
it and picks it up in his mouse. Then he backs into the corner and
starts growling.
Stay away from me now!!!! This is my mouse!!!!!

Clarence

Old February 2nd 05, 04:30 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Pizza willz be gud afur we huntz, itsa very nice you bringed it, OEJ,

liking
these cats and their hospitality

Chester sniffs OEJ's face and headbutts him.

You're a cool kitty.
Chester looks away.

Look at that mouse go!!!!!

Old February 2nd 05, 04:32 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Her iz one fur da mice cream, OEJ, holds up a particularily plump

specim fur
da boyz ta see that she juz catched furm behind da filin cabinet

Good. Let's put them in here! Chester holds up an empty kleenex box
that he found in a wastebasket.

Is it still alive?

Chester

Old February 2nd 05, 05:05 AM
Short Tail Tom

I sees dat firz one, you kan go fur itself anna me anna STT can flush
out dat ofur one, OEJ, excited

Clarence chases the mouse that OEJ decided not to go for. He corners
it and picks it up in his mouse. Then he backs into the corner and
starts growling.
Stay away from me now!!!! This is my mouse!!!!!

No prollem, Clarence! I'z will go chase out da udder one fur bootiful
miss OEJ to pounce on.

[STTom dashes behind the furniture looking for mouses. He finds one and
pounces right behind it to scare it out. The mouse dashes out from under
the furniture right in front of OEJ.]

Old February 2nd 05, 05:07 AM
Short Tail Tom

Chester chases a mouse towards OEJ so that she can capture it, at the
same time wondering if OEJ has a boyfriend and what Ebony would say if
he flirts with a girlkitty.

Ummm, yes - I'z her boykitty friend. But we'z glad to be friends wif you
and your fambly kitties.

STTom
Old February 2nd 05, 05:09 AM
Short Tail Tom

OEJ stares intently wiskers furwurd, she demurrley waits while the boycats
hunt but is positioned so that she can take a swipe if they flush the prey
out... purring to herself that more than one boycat thinks she is attractive

But of corse more dan one boycat finks you iz attraactive! You are a
extremely bootiful kitty, and a boykitty would have to be blind to not
see dat.

STTom
Old February 2nd 05, 05:21 AM
ClowderCat

Short Tail Tom wrote:
I sees dat firz one, you kan go fur itself anna me anna STT can

flush
out dat ofur one, OEJ, excited

Clarence chases the mouse that OEJ decided not to go for. He

corners
it and picks it up in his mouse. Then he backs into the corner

and
starts growling.
Stay away from me now!!!! This is my mouse!!!!!

No prollem, Clarence! I'z will go chase out da udder one fur bootiful

miss OEJ to pounce on.

[STTom dashes behind the furniture looking for mouses. He finds one

and
pounces right behind it to scare it out. The mouse dashes out from

under
the furniture right in front of OEJ.]

OK. But I have to put up with Chester, Nathan and mom trying to take
mice away from me if I find and catch one at home!! The worst is mom
because she takes it outside so it can escape us!
Clarence, letting the mouse go and chasing it again

Old February 2nd 05, 05:22 AM
ClowderCat

Short Tail Tom wrote:
Chester chases a mouse towards OEJ so that she can capture it, at

the
same time wondering if OEJ has a boyfriend and what Ebony would say

if
he flirts with a girlkitty.

Ummm, yes - I'z her boykitty friend. But we'z glad to be friends wif

you
and your fambly kitties.

STTom

OK I won't flirt with her. Even though she's beautiful!
I'm glad to be friends with both of you too!

Chester

Old February 2nd 05, 08:36 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mine Meowmee hazza tellyphonyting dat ringz wen hur putshez a wall
tellyphoney botton...
Iz dere uh way tu get da tellypurrter tu ring???

If not, wud wun ov yu strong intellygent guyz hewlp pourrr liddul

meee???

Pitoonyaaa

Chester appears from under the bed at Pitoonyaaa's house.

Hi Pitoonyaaa. The teleporter is under the bed in the far corner that
the human can't reach. It's big enough for 3 or 4 cats to fit in at
the same time, but too small for a human.

I don't think you want the teleporter to ring. If it did, the human
might hear it and find it!

After you see it for the first time, you'll be able to find it any time
you want. And it won't move unless you tell it to.
Follow me and we'll use it to go to the mouse hunt.

Chester

O fangu Chester!
heerz da bed...an heerz undur da bed...an heerz one korner...noooo...
heerz da mostezt bak korner...kin yu see da porter???

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old February 2nd 05, 08:52 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

I du hab uh kollur...
Kin da port da porter tu unner da gezt-bed?
Ur Tabbytha kud kum an gib me wun furr negztt tyme,
an we kud port bak tugeddur, d'ya tink?

Ur I kin wayte furr wunna da guyz tu kum an rez-Q meee?

I yam d-z an offurrwelt wiff awla doze opshunz!!!!

PitoonyaAKA Idunno

I'm there right now, waiting to show you where the teleporter is!
Chester

Uh huh...
In dat bakbak kornur, huh???
Heerz mine Mice Kreme musheen...
Letz GO!!!

Pitoonya AKA Eggzited

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM