Help!

Old May 21st 05, 02:44 PM
Cathi

Default Help!

What's happening?

The rotten hoomins sent me back to the smelly place today, and left me
there! And they starved me the night before as well!

They gave me a dish of something, as is my right, early in the evening.
Then when it was just getting dark, they came out with some cat treats -
but no sooner than I'd started to eat one than they grabbed me and put
me in a box, and bought me inside their house. I could smell the other
cats but didn't see them. For some reason, the hoomins decided to shut
me in a little room with lots of boxes in. They were kind enough to put
something for me to sleep on, and a litter tray, but NO FOOD.

This morning they came to see me. I thought they might bring me a
little snack, but no dice. They just put me in the box again, and took
me to the smelly place. For some reason the man at the smelly place was
very cautious when dealing with me; I did try a few swipes at him, but
he'd got something on his arms, and it didn't do any good. In fact, he
got a swipe in at me with something pointy - I didn't think hoomins had
claws, but that's the best way I can describe this. Not long after, I
felt very sleepy. I think I must have dozed off in fact, as I don't
remember much about what happened. Next thing I knew, the hoomins were
there again, with that wretched blue box. They popped me into the box
and took me back to their house again. They've shut me in the little
room again, but I have at least got some water and, earlier, they gave
me the juice out of a can of what they call "tuna". It's good stuff.

But they are confusing at times - I've made a few swipes at them to show
my displeasure about being cooped up, but they still seem happy. They
talked about me being "clean", and something about a chip. I thought
chips were what hoomins ate - surely one chip isn't enough?

Anyhow, I'm still feeling a little woozy - that man at the smelly place
must have very powerful claws. So I'm going to have another little
snooze, if you don't mind. But if anyone has any idea what happened to
me today, and what it all means, I'd be most grateful .... please excuse
me yawning ....
--
Fenchurch the Garage Cat
Old May 23rd 05, 09:55 AM
Steve Touchstone

Happily, it seems only hoomins at the smelly place have those claw
thingys. Don't really no what to tell you, but it has something to do
with fixing something that ain't broke. When my TED "fixed" I had to
wear a strange torture device around my neck for a couple days because
I kept trying to lick the bald spot that appeared on my belly. I
overheard our hoomin talking about getting the evil Spot fixed (in her
case maybe it will help).

Sammy
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old May 25th 05, 12:54 AM
Mischief

Check your belly, is it missing any fur?

That happened to me when I found my hoomin. She took me to a rotten
place and i got the same pointy thing and fell asleep

When I woke up, all my beautiful belly fur was gone!! My hoomin
thought it was cute, and would try to tickle me there, but i would
swipe at her everytime she did that.

If your belly is missing fur, licking it won't bring it back any
quicker. You just have to live with the humility of a shaved belly
until it grows back. Purrs that it grows quickly.

Sorry to hear that your hoomin did that to you. My hoomin actually
WORKS for TED and I bet she shaves lots of cat bellies. The nerve of
her!

Mischief

(Human Note: I took Mischief to a spay/neuter clinic and when they
shaved her while prepping her for surgery they found a spay scar)