caught the mother

Old November 7th 04, 09:40 PM
Ann

Default caught the mother

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Old November 7th 04, 09:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:40:16 -0500, "Ann" yodeled:

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Yes! Very good news!!

Theresa

Old November 7th 04, 09:46 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:40:16 -0500, Ann wrote:

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

Congratulations. We purr that all will go well from now on. MLB

Old November 7th 04, 09:55 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:40:16 -0500, "Ann" wrote:

This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.

Sounds like great news all around. I imagine the kittens will feel
safer with mom there. And, if mom was once a pet she'll probably be
easier to settle down and make ready for being adopted. Have you
decided if you'll be socializing them yourself, or will a shelter
foster them? Of course you might end up keeping them, or some of them
yourself. When they came to me, I didn't plan to keep any of mine, but
they had other ideas. No matter how it ends up, you're doing a very
good thing trapping them and showing them trust and love.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old November 7th 04, 09:57 PM
Jeanette

Ann wrote in message
This morning we caught the mother cat. She is now in the cage with her
kittens. They are now laying against their mother. The tiger kitten was
purring when we first put the mother in with them. Last night DH was

petting
the kittens and this morning I was petting them. We think the mother was a
pet before , by the way she is acting.
Ann

That's brilliant news. Well done.

Jeanette

caught the kittens Ann Cat anecdotes 36 November 4th 04 09:13 PM
I caught him!!! Long Don & Lisa Cat anecdotes 1 November 25th 03 09:18 PM