Silhouette of a Supervillain

Old June 8th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Silhouette of a Supervillain

I THOUGHT I had taken a step-by-step sequence of Nocturne in a poly,
but she is so dark that it is almost unrecognizable to see her
roly-poly around.

However, I CAN offer this striking silhouette taken from the next James
Bond film:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00336.jpg

Also, Kumani would like to offer this proof of how ha-a-ard her life
is:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00389.jpg

and Tyche doesn't want you to see THIS Image suggesting she may in fact
NOT be an itty bitty kitten any more...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00196.jpg

--Fil

Old June 9th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
I THOUGHT I had taken a step-by-step sequence of Nocturne in a poly,
but she is so dark that it is almost unrecognizable to see her
roly-poly around.

However, I CAN offer this striking silhouette taken from the next James
Bond film:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00336.jpg

Ooh, scary.

Also, Kumani would like to offer this proof of how ha-a-ard her life
is:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00389.jpg

Poor girl, she exhausted. ;o)

and Tyche doesn't want you to see THIS Image suggesting she may in fact
NOT be an itty bitty kitten any more...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00196.jpg

LOL. She's about the same shape as Caliban.

Old June 9th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote:

Also, Kumani would like to offer this proof of how ha-a-ard her life
is:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00389.jpg

Oh, poor kitty! She's absolutely exhausted. She must have
spent the whole morning scrubbing floors and washing windows.
--

Wayne M.
Old June 9th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Great stuff, how often does Kumani fall off the back of the chair?
Suz&Spicey

Old June 9th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
I THOUGHT I had taken a step-by-step sequence of Nocturne in a poly,
but she is so dark that it is almost unrecognizable to see her
roly-poly around.

However, I CAN offer this striking silhouette taken from the next James
Bond film:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00336.jpg

Also, Kumani would like to offer this proof of how ha-a-ard her life
is:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00389.jpg

and Tyche doesn't want you to see THIS Image suggesting she may in fact
NOT be an itty bitty kitten any more...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...e/DSC00196.jpg

--Fil

Oh dear, your cats look like they lead such a hard, deprived life....
*NOT*!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 9th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

SuzQ wrote:
Great stuff, how often does Kumani fall off the back of the chair?
Suz&Spicey

Actually I've never seen it happen. THat chair back has been a Dark
Nocturnal Throne for over four years--Nox has the top flattened down
pretty well.

I have, however, given Nox catnip and as she attempts to roll in it and
poly, she's fallen off the chair, then drawn herself up and with great
dignity, like an Olympic diver receiving high scores, takes credit for
that intricately designed maneuver that she just executed solely to
impress us masses, on purpose of course.

--Fil