YIPES JELLICLE BALL IN TWO WEEKS!

Old September 17th 04, 08:30 PM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:

Oh, dis will be my firs Jellicle Ball. Is it a furmal event? I may haz

git a noo dress.

Mine little brofur and I went last year wif our bigger sisfurs, but we
was furry, furry liddle so we just sat by and watched efurrything. It's
a wunnerful thing, wif moosic and eating and dancing, and rememfuring
the kitties (and even some other animals) that have gone to da Bridge
since the last Jellicle Ball.

I seem to recall dat it was a formal event, so new dresses might be a
good idearment. I fink da wedwink party boycats could prolly even wear
dere tuxs again!

An since dere is moosic, I will volunteer da Highland kitties. Samuel
can play da mandolin, I play da tronic keyboard, Amelia is a vocalist
and can play drums, and Cleopatra plays da harp.

Tabitha

I wud lyke tu joyne da grooop. I play purrkushun rockz, ya kno...

Dyna

Old September 17th 04, 08:32 PM
Sylvia M.

HiHiHiya, GM!!!
I'ff mizt ya, ya kno...

Dyna bonkin hedz wiff hur gudgud frend, G.M.

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Hi kitteez,

I haven't bin here fur awile. I just found out thuh autumnal ekwinox iz
Sept. 22 and thuh full moon is Sept. 28. Have any kitteez started
planning thuh Jellicle Ball?????

Gretchen Marie, SOX, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Old September 18th 04, 12:01 AM
Tabitha Kitten

I wud lyke tu joyne da grooop. I play purrkushun rockz, ya kno...

Dyna

Dat would be gudgud! Da more kitty moosicians da betterer. Doesn't
Allegra play somefing? And didn't Louise play somefing?

Tabitha
Old September 18th 04, 01:03 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
you hasa smart hooman, Tiger, to his ladycat

Sorry bout dis Tiger, buttid dat hooman sekretary forgoted to say dis
in da reply:

I knoze dat I hasa smart hooman - after all he piked me to be hiz
companion out uv all of da kitty-katz in da whole wide wurld - so he mus be
smart!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 18th 04, 01:10 AM
Adam

Nir Calgary Alta.

Lake Louise & Banff!!!

Louise

That sounds furry nice! Efen if da udder kitties decide on somewhere
else, I fink we ought to do a post-Lympics party at Lake Louise.

Tabitha

Lake Louise & Banff!!!

Louise
Old September 18th 04, 01:12 AM
Adam

I wud lyke tu joyne da grooop. I play purrkushun rockz, ya kno...

Dyna

Dat would be gudgud! Da more kitty moosicians da betterer. Doesn't
Allegra play somefing? And didn't Louise play somefing?

Tabitha

I play da 'cello an wud be glad tu joyn!

Louise sez dat if I'm in a mewsical groop, dere isn't enuff room fur hur!

Allegra
Old September 18th 04, 02:36 AM
The Clowder

"Miss Violette" wrote:

we are sorry fur Hannah's leaving, could those others be listed as Russia's
children, house of mother earth? Miss Violette

Dat's zaktly how dey will bee lisstid as Honorees. Fangu fur da gud
wurrds.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 18th 04, 01:33 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

That sounds furry nice! Efen if da udder kitties decide on somewhere
else, I fink we ought to do a post-Lympics party at Lake Louise.

Tabitha

Lake Louise & Banff!!!

Louise

I like what Fluffybutt said. I fink dat if da Jellicle Ball is in Rome
den we need to do a post-Lympics party at Lake Louise. Or do da Jellicle
Ball dere! I fink either one would be nice.

Sammy
Old September 18th 04, 01:37 PM
Tabitha Kitten

I play da 'cello an wud be glad tu joyn!

Louise sez dat if I'm in a mewsical groop, dere isn't enuff room fur hur!

Allegra

Oooh, da cello sounds nice! We'z would luv to have you. If Louise duzn't
want to join us, she can be our official moosic critic. THough Louise,
if you'd would like to play an instrument wif us, I'm sure we could find
plenty of room for you. Even on da udder side of da band if youz fink
dat Allegra's cello might be big to sit near.

Tabitha
trying to be diploma-cat-ic