Tessie's not a baby any more!

Old June 7th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tessie's not a baby any more!

I was just looking at Tessie and she must have had another growth
spurt while I wasn't looking, because her body is finally longer than
her tail... I usually pick her up and tuck her under my arm when I go
to the front door, but she's too long to fit nicely now - I almost
dropped her when I got the mail in because she's so long! And she's
getting HEAVY! She still eats like a horse, and she's starting to
develop a wobbly tummy flap like Silver. When she finishes this bag of
kitten kibble we're going to stop feeding her seperately and let her
eat the hairball control food with Scouty and Silver - she nibbles at
that dish anyway. She's not my baby any more! sniff... sob...
Old June 7th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor karen, its kind of a sad/proud moment isn't it?
Suz&Spicey

Old June 8th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 17:19:28 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

I was just looking at Tessie and she must have had another growth
spurt while I wasn't looking, because her body is finally longer than
her tail... I usually pick her up and tuck her under my arm when I go
to the front door, but she's too long to fit nicely now - I almost
dropped her when I got the mail in because she's so long! And she's
getting HEAVY! She still eats like a horse, and she's starting to
develop a wobbly tummy flap like Silver. When she finishes this bag of
kitten kibble we're going to stop feeding her seperately and let her
eat the hairball control food with Scouty and Silver - she nibbles at
that dish anyway. She's not my baby any more! sniff... sob...

DUZ SHEE BOWNCE OFF THE WALLZ???

LOVE DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 9th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:17:57 -0400, Kreisleriana
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 17:19:28 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

I was just looking at Tessie and she must have had another growth
spurt while I wasn't looking, because her body is finally longer than
her tail... I usually pick her up and tuck her under my arm when I go
to the front door, but she's too long to fit nicely now - I almost
dropped her when I got the mail in because she's so long! And she's
getting HEAVY! She still eats like a horse, and she's starting to
develop a wobbly tummy flap like Silver. When she finishes this bag of
kitten kibble we're going to stop feeding her seperately and let her
eat the hairball control food with Scouty and Silver - she nibbles at
that dish anyway. She's not my baby any more! sniff... sob...

DUZ SHEE BOWNCE OFF THE WALLZ???

LOVE DANTE

She can still bounce with the best of them Dante!
Old June 9th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I was just looking at Tessie and she must have had another growth
spurt while I wasn't looking, because her body is finally longer than
her tail... I usually pick her up and tuck her under my arm when I go
to the front door, but she's too long to fit nicely now - I almost
dropped her when I got the mail in because she's so long! And she's
getting HEAVY! She still eats like a horse, and she's starting to
develop a wobbly tummy flap like Silver. When she finishes this bag of
kitten kibble we're going to stop feeding her seperately and let her
eat the hairball control food with Scouty and Silver - she nibbles at
that dish anyway. She's not my baby any more! sniff... sob...

They grow up so fast, don't they? Caliban's no baby, either, but in his
little mind, he *thinks* he is. Like when he tries to snuggle up under
my chin while I'm watching TV. It worked fine when he was a kitten, but
now that he is a 5.4-kilo (12 lbs) cat, he d*mn near strangles me as he
pushes up his back under my chin. I've tried to show him that my lap is
a perfectly acceptable snoozing place, but no, he has to be on my chest.
Or, hanging over my shoulder.

Baby Chips Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 0 March 11th 06 07:15 AM
The Silly Cat Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 50 July 17th 05 06:45 PM
Baby Bea Integration Pat Cat anecdotes 1 May 14th 05 10:28 PM
cat hates baby Karen Chuplis Cat health & behaviour 45 January 6th 05 12:12 AM