What is your soul worth?

Old November 29th 03, 06:42 AM
Marina

Default What is your soul worth?

"Mark Edwards" wrote

Here's an interesting site - find out how much your soul is worth, and
what percent of the population is more pure than you are.

As for me, my sould is worth 35,529 pounds sterling, and 22% of people
have a sould more pure than me (evil grin).

My soul is only worth 9824 pounds and 78% of the people have a purer soul
than I. D I suspect this is because I'm not a Christian and I haven't been
baptised. Of course, a lot of the questions were specifically aimed at
Americans, because they listed a lot of companies I couldn't frequent here
anyway.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 29th 03, 08:11 AM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
My soul is only worth 9824 pounds and 78% of the people have a purer soul
than I. D I suspect this is because I'm not a Christian and I haven't been
baptised. Of course, a lot of the questions were specifically aimed at

Mine is worth 14,787 and 62% of people have a purer soul than I. Not
that I believe that at all..., but that ammount of money buys a lot of
cat toys!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 29th 03, 08:14 AM
Flippy

"Mark Edwards" wrote ...

Here's an interesting site - find out how much your soul is worth, and
what percent of the population is more pure than you are.

As for me, my sould is worth 35,529 pounds sterling, and 22% of people
have a sould more pure than me (evil grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Well Mark, I'm ba-a-a-a-ad.. my soul is worth £20317 and 47% of people have
a purer soul than me.

Good one! I liked that..

Flippy

Old November 29th 03, 02:43 PM
jmcquown

Mark Edwards wrote:
Here's an interesting site - find out how much your soul is worth, and
what percent of the population is more pure than you are.

As for me, my sould is worth 35,529 pounds sterling, and 22% of people
have a sould more pure than me (evil grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Too bad I don't know what pounds sterling translates to in USD. But I'm not
that far behind you, Mark!

£36705. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hey, 21% isn't that bad. I'd be worried if it were over 50%!

Now what if PERSIA answered those questions? Let's see the results:

Persia's soul is worth £24762. For your peace of mind, 39% of people have a
purer soul than you.

Could this be because:
Persia does not give to charity? (of course, she IS the charity, she simply
doesn't think of it that way.)
Does not give to the homeless? (she WAS the homeless, but of course she
doesn't think of it that way.)
Is not a vegetarian? (They don't make Fancy Feast Vegetables, last time I
checked.)

Jill

Old November 29th 03, 02:49 PM
CK

jmcquown wrote:
Too bad I don't know what pounds sterling translates to in USD. But I'm not
that far behind you, Mark!
£36705. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than you.

snip

Persia's soul is worth £24762. For your peace of mind, 39% of people have a
purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth USD 63,187.66 and Persia's USD 42,627.78
As calculated by: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Old November 29th 03, 03:19 PM
jmcquown

CK wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Too bad I don't know what pounds sterling translates to in USD. But
I'm not that far behind you, Mark!
£36705. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than
you. snip

Persia's soul is worth £24762. For your peace of mind, 39% of people
have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth USD 63,187.66 and Persia's USD 42,627.78
As calculated by: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

See? That hardly seems fair! She only made one judgement in her life: to
pick me as her mom!

Jill

Old November 29th 03, 07:36 PM
Exocat

Naughty boy: I'm on 38,994 GB pounds and only 20% of folk are purer.
:^)

Best

Exocat

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old November 29th 03, 08:18 PM
Sherry

My first sight of the "company" logo at top made me *so* glad I use a fake
sig/addy just for harvesting "bots", etc. I did not go to the questionaire.
Dogwood stake, don't fail me now.

How come? The little AOL-looking thingy with the star in it? What is that?
I just thought it amusing that Halliburton stock was noted at the top left.
Halliburton already owns enough souls around here. :-)
I haven't received my written offer yet, though. I'm not sure what that says
about me. :-)

Sherry
Old November 29th 03, 11:34 PM
Hopitus2

No, no, Sherry.....it was the little pitchfork-like "tails" on the logo,
plus the forehead marks (no, I don't know what that "star" stands for); but
too much like Revelation-oriented references for me.....I was looking hard
for the little "666" buried somewhere in the text! The whole thing is no
doubt a humorous spoof of something, but I don't want any correspondence
from any websites I lurk on, thanks. Some of us are very spam-paranoid, you
know......and since you mention it, now I remember about Halliburton
employment in your area of the country....LOL. I was under the impression
the oil industry movers and shakers prefer to keep their horns hidden from
us, the ignorant public. P

"Sherry " wrote in message
: My first sight of the "company" logo at top made me *so* glad I use a
fake
: sig/addy just for harvesting "bots", etc. I did not go to the
questionaire.
: Dogwood stake, don't fail me now.
:
:

Old November 30th 03, 04:26 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"Mark Edwards" wrote

Here's an interesting site - find out how much your soul is worth, and
what percent of the population is more pure than you are.

As for me, my sould is worth 35,529 pounds sterling, and 22% of people
have a sould more pure than me (evil grin).

My soul is only worth 9824 pounds and 78% of the people have a purer soul
than I. D I suspect this is because I'm not a Christian and I haven't been
baptised. Of course, a lot of the questions were specifically aimed at
Americans, because they listed a lot of companies I couldn't frequent here
anyway.

Sheesh, what a bad lot we have in this group! FYI, my soul is worth
57,203 pounds, and is purer than all but 11%. :-P

------
Krista
Off to hang in alt.holier-than-thou
giggle