Cat trust ... is making me late

Old March 6th 04, 12:59 AM
Victor Martinez

Default Cat trust ... is making me late

Susan M wrote:
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

You're a good mom! Basho usually makes me late in the morning because he
*insists* on getting lots of loving and will not take no for an answer.
Not that I would say no, but it would be nice to have the option...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 6th 04, 02:25 AM
Christine Burel

AWWWWW! Great story - thanks!
Christine
"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been getting

up
at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and actually scratching
me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He falls back asleep around
6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd hug

pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm

and
went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was so
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 6th 04, 03:06 AM
Julie Snowshoe

Susan M wrote:

Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been getting up
at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and actually scratching
me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He falls back asleep around
6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd hug a
pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm and
went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was so
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

How sweet is this? I just love Oliver stories, he's such a special cat.
Julie

Old March 6th 04, 03:07 AM
Julie Snowshoe

Julie Snowshoe wrote:

Susan M wrote:

Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been getting up
at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and actually scratching
me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He falls back asleep around
6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd hug a
pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm and
went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was so
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

How sweet is this? I just love Oliver stories, he's such a special cat.
Julie

lol! I love Otis stories as well. That's what I get for watching television when I
should be paying attention (sorry Otis).
Julie

Old March 6th 04, 04:30 AM
Marina

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote
Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been getting

up
at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and actually scratching
me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He falls back asleep around
6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd hug

pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm

and
went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was so
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

You are such a *good* slave. I wish Frank would let me hug him like that and
headbutt my face thoroughly, and then he wants his breakfast.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 6th 04, 08:15 AM
jmcquown

Susan M wrote:
Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been
getting up at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and
actually scratching me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He
falls back asleep around 6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up.
Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd
hug a pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail
around my arm and went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams,
twitching all over. I was so honoured that he'd let me hug him so
tightly, that I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I was late
getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

This is where they don't understand things at the office. We have what they
call a "work-life" program. Flexible hours and all that. So you can attend
your kids play at school in the morning and come in afterwards, things like
that. But they do NOT understand how a cat being so absolutely cute (or a
pain in the neck in the middle of the night when you need to sleep) will
make you late. But, but, she wanted to PLAY!

Jill

Old March 6th 04, 08:32 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote
So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like
you'd hug a pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his
tail around my arm and went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams,
twitching all over. I was so honoured that he'd let me hug him so
tightly, that I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I was late
getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

You are such a *good* slave. I wish Frank would let me hug him like
that and go back to sleep when he paces the bed in the mornings, but
no. He wants to headbutt my face thoroughly, and then he wants his
breakfast.

Persia let me hug her like that last night. And yes, she started 'hunting'
in her sleep, paws twitching; she even let out little
watching-the-birds-out-the-window mews occasionally. She wrapped her paws
around my hand and laid her head against it. I was so content with that I
fell soundly asleep. Then the phone rang and woke me up and Persia jumped
away. Darnit! Oh well, it was a good phone call

Jill

Old March 6th 04, 08:44 AM
LOL

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message news:Ga92c.712757$X%5.198437@pd7tw2no...
Otis has been driving me nuts for the past week or so. He's been getting up
at 4 AM and pacing around, tapping me on the head, and actually scratching
me on the face. I'm not sure what he wants. He falls back asleep around
6:30 - 7:00 AM, just when I need to get up. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd hug a
pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm and
went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was so
honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the heart
to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.

I am *such* a slave.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Awww, what a sweet boy. He loves his mommy. :-)

------
Krista
Old March 6th 04, 09:10 AM
polonca12000

Awww!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
snip So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like
you'd hug a

Old March 6th 04, 09:31 AM
Hopitus2

I love it when the Evil 3 wrap their little paws around my hand and purr
when I hug them and give tummy-rubs.

om...
:
: So, this AM, I grabbed him and hugged him in tightly, just like you'd
hug a
: pillow when you're lying on your side. He curled his tail around my arm
and
: went to sleep. He had crazy hunting dreams, twitching all over. I was
so
: honoured that he'd let me hug him so tightly, that I didn't have the
heart
: to wake him up. I was late getting the kids to school.
:
: I am *such* a slave.
:
: Susan M
: Otis and Chester
:
:
: Awww, what a sweet boy. He loves his mommy. :-)
:
: ------
: Krista

Almost late... Hairball Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 03 04:32 AM
Is it trust or a balance problem? Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 5 September 11th 03 02:21 AM