World's Largest Bowl of Cat Food

Old March 9th 05, 09:47 PM
Flippy

Default World's Largest Bowl of Cat Food

Hi Group,

I thought you may be interested in this item I found in yesterday's Sydney
Morning Herald:

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=&r...7&ie=1&flash=1

It's a bit unclear and difficult to understand, but it's fun.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old March 10th 05, 12:32 AM
Yowie

"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi Group,

I thought you may be interested in this item I found in yesterday's Sydney
Morning Herald:

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=&r...rce=int155 84
f&t=550IRP&player=wm7&ie=1&flash=1

It's a bit unclear and difficult to understand, but it's fun.

I had an interest in the competition that is mentioned in this news article.
My sister was one of the 8 finalists. She went to Sydney (she would have
been flown if she was interstate), a free night at a swank hotel, plus
dinner there. The runner-up prize was a "Whiskas Cat Pack". She doens't know
what that involves yet, but suspects it has lots of cat food in it.

She can't remember the exact words she used to enter the competition, which
was "In 100 words or less, tell us how brave your cat is", but the opening
line was "I don't know whether it was Lucy nudging and licking at me that
woke me up, or the contractions, but...." and went on to say that Lucy
stayed with her on the lounge as my sister was havign worse and worse
contractions, purring, bumping and generally being wonderful nurse kitty
until she finally left for the hospital. Just as she was going out the door,
Lucy let out a big long meow. Lucy has *never* meowed before.

Yowie

Old March 10th 05, 02:11 AM
Enfilade

World's Largest Bowl of Cat Food?

Smokey.

Wants.

It.

--Fil
Old March 10th 05, 02:42 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 09 Mar 2005 04:47:06p, Flippy wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=&r...34&sy=smh&sour
ce=int15584f&t=550IRP&player=wm7&ie=1&flash=1

It's a bit unclear and difficult to understand, but it's fun.

That is hysterical!! I think my kitties would love hoomin sized
scratching posts.

--
Cheryl
Old March 10th 05, 05:44 PM
Victor Martinez

Fezie says he'll take care of it if they fill it up with Science Diet
Oral Health Formula. He *loves* that stuff.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 10th 05, 06:14 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Victor Martinez wrote:
Fezie says he'll take care of it if they fill it up with Science Diet
Oral Health Formula. He *loves* that stuff.

Weeble, Ernie Mimi & Moe love it too! Even if they don't get the oral care
(one bag of Oral Care does not feed numerous cats for as long as a bag of
normal), they love to crunch the smaller kibble. As a matter of fact, I
hear crunching behind me right now, turned and looked, and Mimi is doing her
little piggie-at-the-trough impersonation

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old March 10th 05, 06:42 PM
Victor Martinez

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
Weeble, Ernie Mimi & Moe love it too! Even if they don't get the oral care
(one bag of Oral Care does not feed numerous cats for as long as a bag of
normal), they love to crunch the smaller kibble. As a matter of fact, I

We free-feed them with a mix of dry foods: Innova, Felidae, Flint River
Ranch Hairball formula and Science Diet Oral formula. Fez and Rufous
pick out the SD kibble, eat it all, then yowl loudly complaining they're
hungry!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 12th 05, 04:30 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about World's Largest Bowl of Cat Food:

Fezie says he'll take care of it if they fill it up with Science Diet
Oral Health Formula. He *loves* that stuff.

Felix says he thinks Fez would prefer Light Maintenance, since that's
Felix's preferred variety ;-). [We once tried to switch Felix to
Sensitive Skin, and he *refused* to eat it. As soon as a bag of Light
Maintenance came through the door, he was all over it.]

Conflicted wet food feelings (long) Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 14 February 22nd 05 10:58 AM
World's largest mouse? Pat Cats - misc 6 May 17th 04 02:52 PM
feed Nutro? Tamara Cat health & behaviour 90 November 19th 03 12:57 AM
Dry Food vs. Wet Food Sandy McDermin Cat health & behaviour 18 November 18th 03 01:49 PM
Feeding dilemma Yoj Cat anecdotes 11 August 24th 03 11:48 PM