Purrs for mom and Tycho

Old April 14th 04, 11:34 PM
Sherry

Poor Tycho has infected anal glands. He was so upset he actually bit or
scratched the vet which has NEVER happened before. Mom didn't want to leave
him for an enima so we are hoping he poops today so he does not have to go
back. He is on Clamovox and pred. I don't know why they didn't find it when
she took him in last week. Poor mom is just having a time of it what with
Nermal's heart problem and now Tycho. I hope this infection is a one time
occurance. Purrs appreciated.

Karen

Purrs for Mom and Tycho (and Nermal). Tycho always was my favorite of your
mom's cat pix.

Sherry
Old April 14th 04, 11:41 PM
Cheryl

"Karen" dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

Poor Tycho is going back to the vet for an enima today Mom is very
worried, but I don't think I've ever heard of too serious
complications from anal problems? Poor baby.

Karen

Sending purrs, Karen.

--
Cheryl

Old April 15th 04, 12:50 AM
Brenda

"Karen" wrote in message
Poor Tycho has infected anal glands. He was so upset he actually bit or
scratched the vet which has NEVER happened before. Mom didn't want to

leave
him for an enima so we are hoping he poops today so he does not have to go
back. He is on Clamovox and pred. I don't know why they didn't find it

when
she took him in last week. Poor mom is just having a time of it what with
Nermal's heart problem and now Tycho. I hope this infection is a one time
occurance. Purrs appreciated.

Karen

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/kchuplis
(see "Mom's cats")

purrs enroute,
Brenda

Old April 15th 04, 01:54 AM
Christine Burel

Just got online today - hope late purrs are still welcome! Sending them
your mom and Tycho's way!
Christine
"Karen" wrote in message
Tycho is home and cleaned out. Mom thinks he feels a little better now.

Lets
hope everything heals up soon. Thank you all for your purrs and thoughts.

Karen

Old April 15th 04, 02:45 AM
JBHajos

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:30:01 -0500, "Karen"
wrote:

Poor Tycho has infected anal glands. I hope this infection is a one time
occurance. Purrs appreciated.

Purrs for Tycho and for your mom. Hobo has always had anal-gland
problems (but, thankfully, they've never reached the infected stage),
so I sort of know what he's going through. I hope for his sake and
for your mom's that he gets better soonest.

Jeanne

Old April 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Sam Nash

"Karen" wrote in message
Poor Tycho has infected anal glands. He was so upset he actually bit or
scratched the vet which has NEVER happened before. Mom didn't want to

leave
him for an enima so we are hoping he poops today so he does not have to go
back. He is on Clamovox and pred. I don't know why they didn't find it

when
she took him in last week. Poor mom is just having a time of it what with
Nermal's heart problem and now Tycho. I hope this infection is a one time
occurance. Purrs appreciated.

Karen

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/kchuplis
(see "Mom's cats")

Pooping purrs (?) for Tycho and comforting purrs for your Mom.
Sam