Shmogg Pic

Old October 26th 04, 01:28 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Yowie at
wrote on 10/25/04 6:59 PM:

The best pic of Shmogg I've ever taken:

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/im...oggleberry.jpg

Be warned, its big (~350kb).

I'm quite amazed that at 15 (or thereabouts) he's as handsome as ever. If
only I aged as well.....

Yowie

Wowser!! He certainly does look bright eyed for his age. Great pic!

Old October 26th 04, 01:36 AM
Christina Websell

"Yowie" wrote in message
The best pic of Shmogg I've ever taken:

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/yowie/im...oggleberry.jpg

Be warned, its big (~350kb).

I'm quite amazed that at 15 (or thereabouts) he's as handsome as ever. If
only I aged as well.....

Yowie

First I saw an ear, and then a bit more, it took absolutely ages to
download, but eventually I saw a nice pic of a nice boy.
If I had still been on download pay per minute, like I was a few months ago
I'd have been saying things to you.
Couldn't you have reduced it before you sent it (for the benefit of people
who aren't on broadband?)
I really don't mean to sound harsh, Yowie, and please don't be cross but
maybe this file was too big for some.
You might smile to hear this, but a few months ago I had an old computer
that only had a 1.3 Gb hard drive. This pic would have blown it's brains
out ;-) It would have crashed.
Reduction, reduction.

Tweed

Old October 26th 04, 02:16 AM
Victor Martinez

Awww... great shot! He's a very handsome kitty!

-
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old October 26th 04, 02:16 AM
Victor Martinez

Old October 26th 04, 02:16 AM
Victor Martinez

Old October 26th 04, 03:55 AM
Yowie

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Ai, thats why I put the warning on it that it was big, about ~350kb. I am on
dial-up myself, that gets 28.8 on a good day (usually 26.4) and still have a
pay per minute sort of plan (I buy minutes in bulk per month) so I do
appreciate where you are coming from. I only have a 2gb hard drive myself.

Usually I do reduce quite violently - most pics I'll post are only about
8-12kb big (they start off around 350kb like that one), but that one is so
gorgeous and perfectly focussed and with wonderful furry details, any
reduction would have decreased its beauty, IMHO.

Sorry if it caused any inconvenience - and it will eventually get reduced
and added to the rest of my Yahoo collection, but I just couldn't resist
with such a wonderful picture this time (which is why its at Angelfire and
not in my Yahoo folders).

Yowie