Harri Roadcat becoming Harri Housecat

Old January 16th 05, 03:03 AM
Dan M

Default Harri Roadcat becoming Harri Housecat

The New Year's slowdown is fully upon the trucking industry. The one
beneficial effect of this is that Harri and I have been able to spend a
little more time at home. As she spends more time with the other four
Harri is becoming more and more at home with them.

The most recent highlight was Thuesday night. When I went out to the
yard at bed time to bring all the kitties in I got to watch Harri and
Samuel take turns chasing each other around the yard. It was wonderful
to see!

Harri is still enjoying the roadcat life (as I type this we're sitting
at the truck stop in west Sacramento and Harri is curled up in my left
arm as I type with my right), but I figure we've only got another couple
of months before she decides to be a house kitty. I guess that means its
time to find a job that will get me home every night!

Dan
Old January 16th 05, 06:48 PM
jmcquown

Dan M wrote:
[...]

Purrs for a job near home on the way. And purrs that Harri becomes a house
kitty, although if you need to stay on the road she's excellent company for
you!

Jill

Old January 16th 05, 08:12 PM
Marina

Dan M wrote:

Harri is still enjoying the roadcat life (as I type this we're sitting
at the truck stop in west Sacramento and Harri is curled up in my left
arm as I type with my right), but I figure we've only got another couple
of months before she decides to be a house kitty. I guess that means its
time to find a job that will get me home every night!

I'm sure it would be near imposible now to imagine being on the road
without a kitty companion. Purrs that you do indeed find a job that will
let you go home every night. Nice to hear that Harri is getting on so
well with Sammy.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 17th 05, 11:16 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to find a great
stay-at-home-every-night job really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip

Old January 17th 05, 06:06 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-16, Dan M penned:

I guess that means its time to find a job that will get me home every
night!

Dan

I wish you the best of luck on the job hunt front!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 19th 05, 08:35 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Marina
wrote:

Dan M wrote:

Harri is still enjoying the roadcat life (as I type this we're sitting

at the truck stop in west Sacramento and Harri is curled up in my left

arm as I type with my right), but I figure we've only got another couple

of months before she decides to be a house kitty. I guess that means

its
time to find a job that will get me home every night!

I'm sure it would be near imposible now to imagine being on the road
without a kitty companion. Purrs that you do indeed find a job that will

let you go home every night. Nice to hear that Harri is getting on so
well with Sammy.

Frozen, but sincere jobpurrs from New England (US).
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")