PetObituaries.org

Old October 12th 05, 01:58 AM
PetObituaries.org

Default PetObituaries.org

Hello everybody; I just wanted to tell you about a new website I've
made:

www.PetObituaries.org

It's a completely free service and place to go to post memorials to
your pets that have passed away and read about the interesting lives of
other people's pets.

The site is still very young, so I'm soliciting people to come check it
out, read what's there, and add their own content if they feel
compelled. I would also greatly appreciate any feedback and thoughts
about what could make the site better, and if you've run into any
problems. I have a small list of things I'm already intending to add,
like sectionalizing the pet resources, a couple cosmetic things and a
pet forum for peopling coping with the loss of their pets (soon!).

Thanks for your time, and if you have a website of your own and would
like to link to PetObituaries.org, by all means do so and don't forget
to add a link to your own site using the form in the Pet Links section.