Stormmee?

Old December 17th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Stormmee?

Meow, Stormmee! EarthLink finally got their news-servers fixed, so now I
can reply to you! I saw your post on Google Groups, and I would be honored
to 'skort you on HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's yacht.

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica.] 'Scuse me, Ms. Soft, I'm here to pick up Stormmee
for our adventure aboard a yacht sailing to the Caribbean. [extends beige
tabby paw] Stormmee, are you ready to go?

Rosco

Old December 17th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft pets the pretty cat and calls for Stormmee, and sends the young couple
on their way... and rosco, your state room is close to tiger so if either of
you need anything go and ask Tiger or his wifekitty and they will advise and
help you, Tiger is very happy to have such an upstanding mancat such as
yourself 'skorting Stormmee... who comes bownding in and is ready to go....
I gifed mine lugage to TV to carry inna majik bak pak so i iz ready...porter
twinkles and the pair steps out and starts looking for miss a...
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
Meow, Stormmee! EarthLink finally got their news-servers fixed, so now I
can reply to you! I saw your post on Google Groups, and I would be

honored
to 'skort you on HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's yacht.

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff

Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica.] 'Scuse me, Ms. Soft, I'm here to pick up

Stormmee
for our adventure aboard a yacht sailing to the Caribbean. [extends beige
tabby paw] Stormmee, are you ready to go?

Rosco

Chester the ingester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 6 December 18th 06 10:28 PM
Jellicle Ball: Tiger Have You Seen Jasmine? [email protected] Cat community 40 October 30th 06 10:53 PM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 2 September 26th 06 07:01 AM
Gettin readi Stormmee Cat community 6 April 1st 06 04:21 AM
Kissamouse Party Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 141 February 3rd 06 11:45 PM