Stormmee des attit againz

Old July 29th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Stormmee des attit againz

Stormmee, Iz heard da gramby and her and soft anf furry iz goin sommplaze
again. Den da gramby iz going to Gran Islan (dats somplaze called newz
Yorkiz) for a weekz or so. Iz der anything wez can dota stop all dis
noncents?

Old July 29th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin der wuz i wuld doit, I thinkz it muzt be softz fault beclawz furry wuld
nefur leaf mineownsef onna purpoze, Stormmee, thinkin hard

Old July 30th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 05:38:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote
(in article ):

Granby wrote in message
Stormmee, Iz heard da gramby and her and soft anf furry iz goin sommplaze
again. Den da gramby iz going to Gran Islan (dats somplaze called newz
Yorkiz) for a weekz or so. Iz der anything wez can dota stop all dis
noncents?

If any youz kittiez needz a place to stay while your hoomins is away, Cleo
and I haf our Kitty Bed & Breakfast almost ready to go. We'z got luxury rooms
in da hidden part of da upstairz, and in da basement. Each of da rooms has
nice soft kitty beds and cushions, and winders to look out of, and air
conditionin and heat. Fur da kittiez dat wantz dem we can provide fresh
meowsies an buggies an burdies, and wez can arrange for FluffyKitz to
purrvide any meals a kitty might like. We'z gotz bokses and bokses of kitty
toys, and play areas in da In and in da Out, an we'z got con-fur-ence rooms
fur kitties dat might want to hold meetings. An we'z offer wireless access
to a 15 megabit Internet connection.

Kittiez what haf lotz of kittens to take care of might alzo be innerested in
our kitten-sitting service. We'z got a couple of responsible neighbor kittiez
dat has agreed to watch any kittens dat might need tending (dey's bof mama
kitties whose kittens haf growed up, and dey miss hafing kittens around).

So just let us know if youz want someplace to stay fur a while. Wez got lots
of vacancies!

Harri

Old July 31st 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:51:17 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Oh my towz! You haff been furry industrious, and dis sownds like a
nice getaway! Tiger, shall we spend a few dayz at da Bed an Brekfast?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/30/2007 8:46:24 PM
Old July 31st 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
al.net...
[...]

Rebecca an me will kum vizzit da B&B, kuz Meowmie iz goin away AGEN! She's
goin to a hoomin wedwink in sumplace kalled Katsas an she will be gon 3
days.

Pitoonya Sweetee, it wud be furry nice if yoo kud vizzit da B&B, too, at da
same time. We kud make it a liddle vakayshin fur yurown purrday, if yoo wud
like dat...

Sundance, hopefully

Old July 31st 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

da B & BSundance wrote:
[...]

Myne purrday?
Lyke we selybrayted yurz in Cattyleena?
Wiff Bekky tuu?
Dat wud be alotta fun!

An Harri Roadcat and Cleo hav put alotta thot inta da B n B.

Kownt me in! An tankz fur azkin.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 31st 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:02:46 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Rebecca an me will kum vizzit da B&B, kuz Meowmie iz goin away AGEN! She's
goin to a hoomin wedwink in sumplace kalled Katsas an she will be gon 3
days.

Pitoonya Sweetee, it wud be furry nice if yoo kud vizzit da B&B, too, at da
same time. We kud make it a liddle vakayshin fur yurown purrday, if yoo wud
like dat...

Sundance, hopefully

Yourown hoomin will be just one state away from usses! Cool.

Any time at all dat youz wants to come, just 'port over. We'z gotz
efurryfing ready fur any kitties dat wants to bisit.

Harri

Yes, and we have a very attentive staff that will cater to your wishes. My
head chef from my mountain chateau has agreed to serve as our head chef
here, and we also have the able assistance of the girls from FluffyKitz
Catering. I am lending my assistance as Chief of Protocol for those
occasions when we have a Head of State visiting.

Since we also offer teleporters directly to the mountain house, so we also
offer relaxation in the mountains of southern Catifurnia.

Cleo
Old July 31st 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Oh my towz! You haff been furry industrious, and dis sownds like a
nice getaway! Tiger, shall we spend a few dayz at da Bed an Brekfast?

We figgered it would be a gudgud idearment. Youz iz welcome to come stay
wif usses any time you like!

Harri
Old July 31st 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
da B & BSundance wrote:
[...]

Diz didunt seem tu get tu rpcc, so I yam dubbul sendink...
p2nya

Old August 1st 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
da B & BSundance wrote:

Rebecca an me will kum vizzit da B&B, kuz Meowmie iz goin away AGEN!
She's goin to a hoomin wedwink in sumplace kalled Katsas an she will
be gon 3 days.

Pitoonya Sweetee, it wud be furry nice if yoo kud vizzit da B&B, too,
at da same time. We kud make it a liddle vakayshin fur yurown
purrday, if yoo wud like dat...

Sundance, hopefully

Myne purrday?
Lyke we selybrayted yurz in Cattyleena?
Wiff Bekky tuu?
Dat wud be alotta fun!

An Harri Roadcat and Cleo hav put alotta thot inta da B n B.

Kownt me in! An tankz fur azkin.
--
Pitô.ônya

Oh yooz furry welkum, Sweetee. Shall we put in owrown orderz for da fudz we
wantz? An duz esplorin da safe Out sown innerestin, or wud yoo rather stay
in da In?

Sundance

Stormmee I nedz yourz help Granby Cat community 9 May 18th 07 03:34 AM
Stormmee Granby Cat community 46 April 8th 07 06:33 PM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 December 17th 06 07:55 AM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 2 September 26th 06 07:01 AM