Off to da film festival!

Old January 20th 05, 06:12 AM
Sundance

Default Off to da film festival!

I hatez to leeve da Orient Eggspress, but I haz to jet off to Purrk City,
Yootah fur my film festival. Mr. Ropurrt Redfurd handles most uv da
details, but I like to show up at leest fur da furst fyoo daze fur da
meet-and-greets an photo ops an such.

If any uv yoo kittees wud like to attend any screenings, just let me know an
I'll git yoo tikkits fur whuteffur interests yoo. Dis yeer luks like a gud
one fur documentaries, which I enkuraged in honner uv Meowmie's RB kittee
Doc.

I'll repurrt bak from time to time on da goings-on. If sumkittee wud help
luk affur Harri while Ize gone, I'd apurrsheayte it!

Sundance

Old January 20th 05, 06:02 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:12:18 GMT, Sundance wrote:

I hatez to leeve da Orient Eggspress, but I haz to jet off to Purrk City,
Yootah fur my film festival. Mr. Ropurrt Redfurd handles most uv da
details, but I like to show up at leest fur da furst fyoo daze fur da
meet-and-greets an photo ops an such.

Dat souns like fun, Sundance. Yoo enjoy yurseff, an' we'zl keep an eyr on
Harri!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/20/2005 12:51:49 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 26th 05, 07:43 PM
Sundance

Well, I hope I will be abul to giv sum, but I had to rush home to take care
of Meowmie. Her has been pritty sick fur a fyoo daze. Since Ize da cheef
Meowmie kumfurter and caretaker when she iz sick, I needed to be dere. I
will git bak to da fessival if I kan, but dont know when dat will be.
--
Sundance, worried abowt Meowmie but thinking it's not fair when hoomins
interfere with his business interests

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I would like to hear reports, Miss Violette, knowing Harri will be taken
care of
m...

Old January 26th 05, 10:49 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Purrz furr da Meowmee/Anti.

Pitoonya, AKA...

"Sundance" wrote in message
om...
Well, I hope I will be abul to giv sum, but I had to rush home to take

care
of Meowmie. Her has been pritty sick fur a fyoo daze. Since Ize da cheef
Meowmie kumfurter and caretaker when she iz sick, I needed to be dere. I
will git bak to da fessival if I kan, but dont know when dat will be.
--
Sundance, worried abowt Meowmie but thinking it's not fair when hoomins
interfere with his business interests

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I would like to hear reports, Miss Violette, knowing Harri will be taken
care of
m...

Old January 27th 05, 06:27 AM
Sundance

Fangu, Miss Violette. I fingk she iz startin to git bedderer. She's at da
point whare she feels rilly bad in da mornin (she sez datz becaws shez a
nitehoomin) so she callz in sik to her toonaplace. Den later in da
affernoon she startz feelin bedderer and feelz bad abowt not bein at werk.
--
Sundance, thinking it's probably pretty cold in Park City anyway

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we hope she is better soon, Miss Violette, purring for sickmonsters to go
away
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Well, I hope I will be abul to giv sum, but I had to rush home to take

care
of Meowmie. Her has been pritty sick fur a fyoo daze. Since Ize da
cheef
Meowmie kumfurter and caretaker when she iz sick, I needed to be dere. I
will git bak to da fessival if I kan, but dont know when dat will be.
--
Sundance, worried abowt Meowmie but thinking it's not fair when hoomins
interfere with his business interests

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I would like to hear reports, Miss Violette, knowing Harri will be taken
care of
m...

Old January 27th 05, 06:37 AM
Rebecca

Fangks, Pitoonya. I fingk Meowmie iz a liddle bedder.

Fangks fur sending usses da pichers ub yoo. It luks like yoo haz meedeeum
lengkf furz like me. We has a liddle gray mousie, too, like da wun in yur
pichers. Yoo askt if Ize a Maine Coon kittee: I duznt kno, but lotz ub
kittees an hoomins fingks I luks like wun. I knoze dat Maine Coon kittees
is uzhully big kittees. I uzed to be bigger, but da TED sed we wuz too
fluffy so Meowmie gibs usses fudz dat steels our pownds!

Yur fren,
Rebecca, fur myownself an mine brofur Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Purrz furr da Meowmee/Anti.

Pitoonya, AKA...

"Sundance" wrote in message
om...
Well, I hope I will be abul to giv sum, but I had to rush home to take

care
of Meowmie. Her has been pritty sick fur a fyoo daze. Since Ize da
cheef
Meowmie kumfurter and caretaker when she iz sick, I needed to be dere. I
will git bak to da fessival if I kan, but dont know when dat will be.
--
Sundance, worried abowt Meowmie but thinking it's not fair when hoomins
interfere with his business interests

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I would like to hear reports, Miss Violette, knowing Harri will be taken
care of
m...

Old January 27th 05, 08:05 AM
Miss Violette

we are glad she is improving, there is nothing worse than a sick hooman,
Miss Violette
Sundance wrote in message
m...
Fangu, Miss Violette. I fingk she iz startin to git bedderer. She's at

da
point whare she feels rilly bad in da mornin (she sez datz becaws shez a
nitehoomin) so she callz in sik to her toonaplace. Den later in da
affernoon she startz feelin bedderer and feelz bad abowt not bein at werk.
--
Sundance, thinking it's probably pretty cold in Park City anyway

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we hope she is better soon, Miss Violette, purring for sickmonsters to

go
away
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Well, I hope I will be abul to giv sum, but I had to rush home to take

care
of Meowmie. Her has been pritty sick fur a fyoo daze. Since Ize da
cheef
Meowmie kumfurter and caretaker when she iz sick, I needed to be dere.

will git bak to da fessival if I kan, but dont know when dat will be.
--
Sundance, worried abowt Meowmie but thinking it's not fair when hoomins
interfere with his business interests

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I would like to hear reports, Miss Violette, knowing Harri will be

taken
care of
m...