Cat Antics....

Old September 15th 03, 02:29 AM
Angela Ryan

Default Cat Antics....

On Sunday morning, our sleep in day, Gizmo decided at 5.30am that she
"absolutely had to go outside" and in no uncertain terms let is
know....meowing, then scratching at the door, then jumping on the bed and
just sitting the meowing....so outside I put her...and back to sleep. About
1/2 an hour late she wanted back in, meowing at the window, scratching etc.
so I let her in. This pattern continued until at 8.30 I decided I might as
well get up....she was in at that stage....little cow, once I was up she was
contented to stay inside.

Was it just a ploy to get us to wake up? She spent the rest of the day
sleeping inside (in the sun of course).

Also, on Saturday, being Spring here, I was gardening. It appears she likes
two of the new plants but not the others. I can tell this as she meows
angrily at the ones she dislikes and ignores the other ones. They are
currently in a place where it is too hard for her to jump onto and wil stay
there till she warms to them....otherwise she'll dig them up!!!(as she has
in the past).

You've gotta love them though....right???

Angela and Gizmo

Old September 15th 03, 02:07 PM
polonca12000

That is hilarious! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip It appears she likes

Old September 16th 03, 07:26 AM
LOL

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message ...

(snipped)

You've gotta love them though....right???

Angela and Gizmo

Yes, I'm afraid you do. Or so Mike keeps telling me. ;-)
------
Krista
Old September 16th 03, 10:40 AM
polonca12000

I hope Frank starts to cuddle with you in bed instead of chasing you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank does this nearly every single morning, no difference if it's a

weekday
or the weekend. Last Sunday he woke me up at 4! And when he's got me up,

he
goes and sleeps in bed, in the warm spot after me. I think he just wants

me
to get out of *his* bed.

snip