How Ryan got his name

Old December 20th 04, 12:47 PM
Fred

ClowderCat wrote:

All humans seem to be really sensitive to our claws. Mom keeps
clipping mine because I like to give her shoulder massages every
night
and I like to include some acupuncture with it. She said the
acupuncture hurts her too much.

I tried to climb mom once when I was a baby and she didn't let me!

Well, if they're going to stand so vertical, just like a tree, they
can expeecct to get climbed. Isn't there a law about that?

Mum, (my
cat meowmie, Diana) singz along, but only wif da Brahms
intermezzo. Strange she duzn't seem to care as much fur Chopin or
Debussey or
Bach. Da Brahms iz really beautiful harmony, maybee that'z got
sumthin ta du wif it.

We don't have a piano or any other musical instrument. And mom
said
that she doesn't listen to much classical music. She also said
that the only musical instrument she knows how to play is the CD
player!

They make beautiful music tuu, and ov all sorts. We have the
computer sound card hooked up to da stereo and da sound comes out
da big speakers.

Where are you guys? It's so cold there! Are you at the North
Pole? If you are, do you ever see Santa Paws?

We'z in da province uv Quebec, in Catnada, just a few miles north
uv da Vermont border. Sum uv those green mountains stick up into
Catnada so we've got beautiful hills, but they'z not so green this
time uv yeer. This morning we got two liddle drgrees Farenhite and
snow.
Fred's got to go clean da snow offuv da driveway cuz mum is going
da ta TED's today to get fixed what isn't broken. We'z upset cuz
there's no fud down, only wadder, an I am not lookin forward to
being left alone. Mum & I don't like tu be seperated. It's going
to be an anxious day fur all uv us.

Regards,
Ryan and Diana and Jetadiah and their hooman, Fred
[Remove FFFf frum our email tu reply, if by email.]

Old December 21st 04, 02:52 AM
ClowderCat

Fred wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:

All humans seem to be really sensitive to our claws. Mom keeps
clipping mine because I like to give her shoulder massages every
night
and I like to include some acupuncture with it. She said the
acupuncture hurts her too much.

I tried to climb mom once when I was a baby and she didn't let me!

Well, if they're going to stand so vertical, just like a

tree, they
can expeecct to get climbed. Isn't there a law about that?

There are laws that cats can do whatever they want. But humans ignore
our laws!

Mum, (my
cat meowmie, Diana) singz along, but only wif da Brahms
intermezzo. Strange she duzn't seem to care as much fur Chopin or
Debussey or
Bach. Da Brahms iz really beautiful harmony, maybee that'z got
sumthin ta du wif it.

We don't have a piano or any other musical instrument. And mom
said
that she doesn't listen to much classical music. She also said
that the only musical instrument she knows how to play is the CD
player!

They make beautiful music tuu, and ov all sorts. We have the
computer sound card hooked up to da stereo and da sound comes out
da big speakers.

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!! That's
the most beautiful music that I know!

Where are you guys? It's so cold there! Are you at the North
Pole? If you are, do you ever see Santa Paws?

We'z in da province uv Quebec, in Catnada, just a few miles

north
uv da Vermont border. Sum uv those green mountains stick up into
Catnada so we've got beautiful hills, but they'z not so green this
time uv yeer. This morning we got two liddle drgrees Farenhite and
snow.

It's been really cold here too. It was about 7 here when mom was ready
to leave for work! And we're in southern Michcatgan.

Fred's got to go clean da snow offuv da driveway cuz mum is

going
da ta TED's today to get fixed what isn't broken. We'z upset cuz
there's no fud down, only wadder, an I am not lookin forward to
being left alone. Mum & I don't like tu be seperated. It's going
to be an anxious day fur all uv us.

Regards,
Ryan and Diana and Jetadiah and their hooman, Fred
[Remove FFFf frum our email tu reply, if by email.]

Does your mom know what's going to happen to her? All of us are
purring for her here!
I hope Fred fed you have he took your mom to TED.

Clarence

Old December 21st 04, 01:08 PM
Fred

ClowderCat wrote:

Fred wrote:
Well, if they're going to stand so vertical, just like a

tree, they
can expeecct to get climbed. Isn't there a law about that?

There are laws that cats can do whatever they want. But humans
ignore our laws!

Ah Ha! I knew I had a right to play wif da glass thingys hangin on
da window! An' Fred KNOWZ it too. When I sharpens my claws ona
his leg he goes "OW Ow Ow!" but he duzn't make a move to stop me.
I'ze thinkin I might cut down on that a bit just in case I might be
hurtin him. I'm not sure, but he seems to be reactin like he might
be in pain and I'm really wonderin ifn that the sort ov thing a cat
should do. It just neffer okured tu me before.

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!!
That's the most beautiful music that I know!

It's definately beeootiful, and the love ballads can be so sad and
moving.

It's been really cold here too. It was about 7 here when mom was
ready
to leave for work! And we're in southern Michcatgan.

It sounds far away, but Fred says he's been there, well, Shikago
and a placee called Schaumburg, when he wuz werking fur motorola.
He went to sum meetings der.

Fred's got to go clean da snow offuv da driveway cuz mum
is

going
da ta TED's today to get fixed what isn't broken. We'z upset cuz
there's no fud down, only wadder, an I am not lookin forward to
being left alone. Mum & I don't like tu be seperated. It's
going to be an anxious day fur all uv us.

Does your mom know what's going to happen to her? All of us are
purring for her here!
I hope Fred fed you have he took your mom to TED.

Da TED called an said da operashun went furry well and Mum is
recoverin just fine. Der is an infected ingrown claw dat will need
sum aunty Biotiks fur a few daze, but Fred keep tellin me that
she'll be komin home today, but all I can think about is that she's
not here NOW! Still it's not as bad as I thot it wood bee. Like
wen those little yellow birds kom tu the feeder by my window tu
entertain me, I totally furget that mum isn't heeer.
She's probably not tuu happy being inna ccage at da TED's, and
wunerin why we'z all abandonned her, but it'll just be anudder two
hours and Fred'll be pickin her up. Ifn we can gets throo those,
we'll be all home again and OK.
Fred's gottu stop sekreataryin now and go get ready fur da trip.
It's scary. He sprays wadder all offer hisownself. We is always
amazed an wunder why he duz this. It must be effer so
uncomfortable, but he duzn't seem to mind. Still it puts sum
humidity inna air and da hous gets so dry in winter, effem wif da
humdingifyer machine goin.

--
Regards,
Ryan and his hooman, Fred

Old December 22nd 04, 02:11 AM
ClowderCat

Fred wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:

Fred wrote:
Well, if they're going to stand so vertical, just like a

tree, they
can expeecct to get climbed. Isn't there a law about that?

There are laws that cats can do whatever they want. But humans
ignore our laws!

Ah Ha! I knew I had a right to play wif da glass thingys

hangin on
da window! An' Fred KNOWZ it too. When I sharpens my claws ona
his leg he goes "OW Ow Ow!" but he duzn't make a move to stop me.
I'ze thinkin I might cut down on that a bit just in case I might be
hurtin him. I'm not sure, but he seems to be reactin like he might
be in pain and I'm really wonderin ifn that the sort ov thing a cat
should do. It just neffer okured tu me before.

It's hard to tell if we're hurting them because they don't cry like a
kitty does when it's hurt!!!! So I don't know what's going on when
they say ow!

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!!
That's the most beautiful music that I know!

It's definately beeootiful, and the love ballads can be so

sad and
moving.

And we can't get mom to find any for us to listen to!

It's been really cold here too. It was about 7 here when mom was
ready
to leave for work! And we're in southern Michcatgan.

It sounds far away, but Fred says he's been there, well,

Shikago
and a placee called Schaumburg, when he wuz werking fur motorola.
He went to sum meetings der.

We've heard of Shikago, but not Schaumburg. We live west of Detroit!

[...]

Is she home yet?

She's probably not tuu happy being inna ccage at da TED's,

and
wunerin why we'z all abandonned her, but it'll just be anudder two
hours and Fred'll be pickin her up. Ifn we can gets throo those,
we'll be all home again and OK.

You might have to do some therapy on her because she was away from you
so long!

Fred's gottu stop sekreataryin now and go get ready fur da

trip.
It's scary. He sprays wadder all offer hisownself. We is always
amazed an wunder why he duz this. It must be effer so
uncomfortable, but he duzn't seem to mind. Still it puts sum
humidity inna air and da hous gets so dry in winter, effem wif da
humdingifyer machine goin.

--
Regards,
Ryan and his hooman, Fred
premove FFFf frum out email address to rewply, ifn by email].

We have a humidifier too and it's still kind of dry here. And mom does
the watermonsters on her body too. We've peeked at here and they get
on us and it's horrible shudder.

Clarence

Old December 22nd 04, 09:11 AM
Miss Violette

ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Fred wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:

Fred wrote:
[...]

you would think as big as their tongues are and as little fur as they have
they would do it differently, Miss Violette, Never gonna peak in there, NO
WAY

Old December 22nd 04, 01:44 PM
Fred

ClowderCat wrote:

Fred wrote:
When I sharpens my claws ona
his leg he goes "OW Ow Ow!" but he duzn't make a move to stop me.
I'ze thinkin I might cut down on that a bit just in case I might
be
hurtin him. I'm not sure, but he seems to be reactin like he
might be in pain and I'm really wonderin ifn that the sort ov
thing a cat
should do. It just neffer okured tu me before.

It's hard to tell if we're hurting them because they don't cry
like a
kitty does when it's hurt!!!! So I don't know what's going on
when they say ow!

Yeah. That's why it's takin time fur me tuu, but I'ze beginnin to
figure it out.

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!!
That's the most beautiful music that I know!

It's definately beeootiful, and the love ballads can be
so

sad and
moving.

And we can't get mom to find any for us to listen to!

Gudgud point. Now ifn we had a record, would it be tuu powerful?
Would we go lookin fur da kitties an not realize that it wuz a
rekording?

We've heard of Shikago, but not Schaumburg. We live west of
Detroit!

Ah. That's right. I wuz on da wrong side uv da lake wuzn't I.
Well Fred drove thru Detroit tu get to Shikago. So maybe he went
right past your home, or nearby.

Does your mom know what's going to happen to her? All of us
are purring for her here!
I hope Fred fed you have he took your mom to TED.

Oh yes. When mum was in da travel case, I got feded furry well, an
then they left me alone, but I wuz OK.

Da TED called an said da operashun went furry well and
Mum is
recoverin just fine. Der is an infected ingrown claw dat will
need sum aunty Biotiks fur a few daze, but Fred keep tellin me
that she'll be komin home today, but all I can think about is
that she's
not here NOW! Still it's not as bad as I thot it wood bee. Like
wen those little yellow birds kom tu the feeder by my window tu
entertain me, I totally furget that mum isn't heeer.

Is she home yet?

Yes, yes, she's back home an sleepin a lot. She climbed on Fred's
lap and slept like she wuz neffer going tu move, so I joined them.
I kept tryin to lick where she had her operashun, but Fred wouldn't
let me. I wuz furry put out about that, but then he showed me that
I should be gentle wif her, and I got the idea. I'ze a pretty
smart kitty.

She's probably not tuu happy being inna ccage at da
TED's,

and
wunerin why we'z all abandonned her, but it'll just be anudder
two
hours and Fred'll be pickin her up. Ifn we can gets throo those,
we'll be all home again and OK.

You might have to do some therapy on her because she was away from
you so long!

She's kitten lots uv TLC and things is nice & kwiet around heer.
She looks a little thin, and smells a bit funny, but she's perkin
up a bit now.

We have a humidifier too and it's still kind of dry here.

Yes. You knows eggzactly what I means. Mum and I both snort now
and then tu keep our noses moist. Fred used to think we wuz
sneezin, but then he caught on. He tries to keep it moist fur all
uv usses, and fur da piano which will go out uv tune ifn it's tuu
dry. When it's real Kold in da Out, he runs da humidifier all day
and night.

And mom
does
the watermonsters on her body too. We've peeked at here and they
get on us and it's horrible shudder.

Ya. We dusn't hang around long when da wadder monsters is loose.

--
Regards,
Ryan, (wif Diana and Jetadiah), an their hooman, Fred.
Old December 23rd 04, 12:43 AM
ClowderCat

you would think as big as their tongues are and as little fur as they
have
they would do it differently, Miss Violette, Never gonna peak in

there, NO
WAY

We agree!!!!

Mom just said that she thinks that's gross!!!!
Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old December 23rd 04, 12:49 AM
ClowderCat

Fred wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:

Fred wrote:
When I sharpens my claws ona
his leg he goes "OW Ow Ow!" but he duzn't make a move to stop me.
I'ze thinkin I might cut down on that a bit just in case I might
be
hurtin him. I'm not sure, but he seems to be reactin like he
might be in pain and I'm really wonderin ifn that the sort ov
thing a cat
should do. It just neffer okured tu me before.

It's hard to tell if we're hurting them because they don't cry
like a
kitty does when it's hurt!!!! So I don't know what's going on
when they say ow!

Yeah. That's why it's takin time fur me tuu, but I'ze

beginnin to
figure it out.

Mom pushes our paws away when we stick our claws in her! She says that
that hurts!

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!!
That's the most beautiful music that I know!

It's definately beeootiful, and the love ballads can be
so

sad and
moving.

And we can't get mom to find any for us to listen to!

Gudgud point. Now ifn we had a record, would it be tuu

powerful?
Would we go lookin fur da kitties an not realize that it wuz a
rekording?

We might! We've done that when we've heard kitties meowing on our
computer!

We've heard of Shikago, but not Schaumburg. We live west of
Detroit!

Ah. That's right. I wuz on da wrong side uv da lake wuzn't

I.
Well Fred drove thru Detroit tu get to Shikago. So maybe he went
right past your home, or nearby.

Maybe he did. We're just a few miles from I-94!

Does your mom know what's going to happen to her? All of us
are purring for her here!
I hope Fred fed you have he took your mom to TED.

Oh yes. When mum was in da travel case, I got feded furry

well, an
then they left me alone, but I wuz OK.

Didn't they play with you while she was gone?

[...]

You really are. Maybe licking her there would hurt her!

She's probably not tuu happy being inna ccage at da
TED's,

and
wunerin why we'z all abandonned her, but it'll just be anudder
two
hours and Fred'll be pickin her up. Ifn we can gets throo those,
we'll be all home again and OK.

You might have to do some therapy on her because she was away from
you so long!

She's kitten lots uv TLC and things is nice & kwiet around

heer.
She looks a little thin, and smells a bit funny, but she's perkin
up a bit now.

That's good. She'll probably smell funny for awhile! Nathan did when
he came back from TED and both Chester and Nathan said I did when I
came back!

We have a humidifier too and it's still kind of dry here.

Yes. You knows eggzactly what I means. Mum and I both snort

now
and then tu keep our noses moist. Fred used to think we wuz
sneezin, but then he caught on. He tries to keep it moist fur all
uv usses, and fur da piano which will go out uv tune ifn it's tuu
dry. When it's real Kold in da Out, he runs da humidifier all day
and night.

Mom does too. She has it on high. She said she needs it too!

And mom
does
the watermonsters on her body too. We've peeked at here and they
get on us and it's horrible shudder.

Ya. We dusn't hang around long when da wadder monsters is

loose.

--
Regards,
Ryan, (wif Diana and Jetadiah), an their hooman, Fred.
[Remove FFFf frum ourownselves email address to reply, ifn by
email.]

We don't either anymore!

Clarence

Old December 23rd 04, 03:02 AM
Rebecca

"Fred" wrote in message
. ..
ClowderCat wrote:

Mom doesn't seem to have any music of cats singing though!!!
That's the most beautiful music that I know!

It's definately beeootiful, and the love ballads can be so sad and
moving.

An da opurra is so dramatik an moobing. My fafurit wun iz Deflator Mouse.
--
Rebecca, culture maven