How Ryan got his name

Old January 30th 05, 01:03 AM
Sundance

Ryan is studyin tu be a hydrologist, though. Effurry chance he
gets he watches water and how it flows. When Fred duz the dishes,
Ryan is there tu help. Enny time there is water runnin, Ryan is
there tu put his paw in and watch the water flow and sumtime try tu
catch it. Ryan will drink water out uz just about annyfing,...
exceeptin his water dish which he ignores. Go Figure!

--
Regards,
Diana & Ryan wif der hooman, Fred

Wow, I didn't kno yoo cud make a kareer owt uv dat! I luvs to be arown
runnin waters, too! I likez to try to katch it, an I helpz Mewomie after
she washiz her handz by likkin da waterz off! We shud git together sumtime
an kompare notez, maybe even set up a hydrology skool!
--
Sundance

Old January 30th 05, 03:06 AM
Fred

On January 29, 2005 08:03 pm, Sundance wrote:

[...]

Dat sounds kool, Sundance. But I'ze still tryin to figure it out.
I think it's my eyes that are the problem. I like the motion but
when the drops turn into a steady stream, I can't figure out what's
going on. Nothin moves but I keep getting wet when I gets too
close.

--
Regards,
Ryan and his hooman, Fred

Old January 31st 05, 02:11 AM
Miss Violette

diz usta hapin to minesef butted iz grew outta it butted i still likez
waterz ta play in, TV

Old January 31st 05, 03:01 AM
Fred

On January 30, 2005 09:11 pm, Miss Violette wrote:

That's good to no. I'll keep workin on it with drips and streams
of water frum da tap. and plates and glasses in da sink, and stuff
like that.