3 ornj kittees!!

Old January 20th 05, 07:29 PM

Default 3 ornj kittees!!

HI, THIS ANTONIO! (hey, don't be rood, rite in liddle letturs---Mollie
Anne) o, ok. well enneeway, im uh ornj kreem gi. then thayrs thu nu
ornj gi owt side. mom kallse him Ornj, & Pig, & Ornj Pig. Shes hopin
1 uf thse days 2 take him 2 c thu TED & get fixed whut iznt brok & hiz
shots, so he won't get sik. Then 2day she got uh emayl frum hur sistur
in Flurriduh. She's reskued uh ornj whu's name iz Orange Aid (Hur
sistur spells gud, she ses). He's got hiz own rum & efurything! but
TED ses he has Feline Lukemia & sum sores by his tayl. mom's sistur
haz 2 kleen thu sores he haz 2.
Mom ses she iz not brining thu Ornj Pig in2 MY HOUSE & that he will
stay owt with Momma & Dash.
But enneeyway, 3 ornj gis---we kan take on these gray kats, ennee time
now!

Old January 21st 05, 03:25 AM
Sundance

ORANJ POWER!!!
--
Sundance

ups.com...

Old January 21st 05, 06:07 PM
Harri Roadcat

Sundance wrote:
ORANJ POWER!!!
--
Sundance

Yeth, I'z agree wif mine honorary brofur!

Harri Roadcat
the orange girlkitten
Old January 21st 05, 07:26 PM

(gentle cough, cough) This is Sweet William. I think Antonio got
carried away there. I am as big as he is (well, my bod is, my fur lays
down instead of waving in the breeze all the time). And Mollie Anne is
a little smaller but she's fierce. I'm not sure, but I think in
another life she might have worn an Irish or Scot kilt!
Anyway, I send waves to TIger, Sundance and particularly Ms Trudi. BK
said to tell you 'hi' also. Peace, Sweet William

Old January 21st 05, 10:43 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger waves back ant Trudi blushes... I think sometimes some cats, Glares
around, get carried away... Miss Violette, bosscat but a passifist
ups.com...

Old January 24th 05, 01:52 AM
Sundance

Ize sorree if I gottid carried away, too. Awl colors uv kittees iz gud --
it wud be boring if we wuz awl da same color.
--
Sundance, hoping he didn't offend anykitty

ups.com...

Old January 24th 05, 02:15 AM
Gabey8

Hi! My name is Captain, and I'm mew here. I'm an orange kitty, too. I like
to purr and chase things that move. My new Meowmie called me a creamsickle
kitty.

My brother is Stanley. He's all stripey and gray.

Here we a
http://members16.clubphoto.com/donna...70/guest.phtml

It's nice to see happy orange kitties here. I'm glad to join in.

Captain

Old January 24th 05, 02:27 AM
Sundance

Welkum, gis! Yooze bof furry gud-lukin kittees!
--
Sundance, hoping he is being politically catrect this time

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...