Being in charge of the weather...

Old September 14th 03, 03:29 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Marina" wrote in message

"Brenda Watkins" wrote

Nikki, we think our Meowmie's lap is one of the bestest places in the

whole
world. Especially when she takes a nap on the sofa and we can both curl

up
on her together. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I like cuddling up between Meowmie's ankles. This is how I spend every
evening (don't know why Meowmie wants to waste her time staring at that
stupid box, but at least it gives me the perfect snuggle spot).

http://tinyurl.com/n7hq

Purrs,
Nikki

between Meowmie's ankles is a great cuddle spot, too! Actually, I love
snuggling up to Meowmie all night when it's cold. She stays in the same
position for hours. I love my Paw like crazy (he's the best brusher in the
whole world!) but he moves around too much and disturbs my beauty sleep.

purrs,
Emily

Old September 14th 03, 06:36 PM
Marina

"polonca12000" wrote
It rains and it's cloudy quite a lot, but it is still about 15 to 20

degrees
Centigrade. It gets cold at night, so Soncek jumps on my bed and lies down
by my legs to keep warm. He never does that otherwise.

Aww! That must be nice.

We had a very hot summer this year, with lots of days over 35 degrees
Centigrade (100-year record in heat was beaten), so Soncek slept a lot.
Twice this summer he scared me by not eating. I hand-fed him so that way

he
at least ate some of his food. He is ok now. Soncek thanks you for asking
about him, Marina, and says hi to Frank and Nikki.
Best wishes and hopes your neck and shoulders stop hurting,

We had a very hot summer here, too. I think it covered all of Eur... umm
Burope. The cats often don't want to eat when it's very hot. I don't blame
them, I don't feel like eating when it's really hot. Except ice cream. P

Scritches to Soncek.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 14th 03, 08:57 PM
Gandalf

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:10:01 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

... is a tough job, but someone's got to do it. Some of you may remember
that we had a couple of chilly nights a while ago, and Nikki unexpectedly
wanted to cuddle in my lap. Well, her cuddles were rewarded; her Meowmie
brought the sun back and made the weather warm again for a few days.
However, now we have had a few grey and cool days, and the nights are
getting downright chilly.

Nikki sits out on the balcony and looks expectantly at me. "Come on, Mum,
bring the sun back!" She comes in for a cuddle then goes back out on the
balcony. She chirrups to me. My heart is breaking. ;o) What will she do when
the snow comes? Poor girl, she will lose all faith in her Meowmie.

"It was his firm belief that I had the power to turn off the rain, brush
away the clouds, make the sun come back to shine upon the window ledge,
modify the temperature, (and) perform other miracles as required. I
found my failure to live up to his high esteem somewhat embarrassing."
Era Zistel

~~~~~~~~
Life without cats would be only marginally worth living.
TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.

- Robert Heinlein

Old September 14th 03, 08:59 PM
polonca12000

"Marina" wrote in message

"polonca12000" wrote
It rains and it's cloudy quite a lot, but it is still about 15 to 20

degrees
Centigrade. It gets cold at night, so Soncek jumps on my bed and lies

down
by my legs to keep warm. He never does that otherwise.

Aww! That must be nice.

It is. I love it.

We had a very hot summer this year, with lots of days over 35 degrees
Centigrade (100-year record in heat was beaten), so Soncek slept a lot.
Twice this summer he scared me by not eating. I hand-fed him so that way

he
at least ate some of his food. He is ok now. Soncek thanks you for

asking
about him, Marina, and says hi to Frank and Nikki.
Best wishes and hopes your neck and shoulders stop hurting,

We had a very hot summer here, too. I think it covered all of Eur... umm
Burope. The cats often don't want to eat when it's very hot. I don't blame
them, I don't feel like eating when it's really hot. Except ice cream. P

In heat I love to eat melon straight from the fridge.

Scritches to Soncek.

Soncek says thanks and sends headbutts to Frank and Nikki.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 14th 03, 09:57 PM
polonca12000

Lovely! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old September 14th 03, 10:07 PM
Takayuki

"polonca12000" wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

We had a very hot summer here, too. I think it covered all of Eur... umm
Burope. The cats often don't want to eat when it's very hot. I don't blame
them, I don't feel like eating when it's really hot. Except ice cream. P

In heat I love to eat melon straight from the fridge.

When you're in heat you like to eat melons from the fridge?

Old September 15th 03, 04:20 AM
Marina

"Takayuki" wrote

When you're in heat you like to eat melons from the fridge?

Now, now, Tak, don't be mean. Let's see you write Polonca's language as
fluently as she writes English.

--
Marina

Old September 17th 03, 04:13 AM
Tanada

Takayuki wrote:

"polonca12000" wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

We had a very hot summer here, too. I think it covered all of Eur... umm
Burope. The cats often don't want to eat when it's very hot. I don't blame
them, I don't feel like eating when it's really hot. Except ice cream. P

In heat I love to eat melon straight from the fridge.

When you're in heat you like to eat melons from the fridge?

Down Tiger. You don't know that Polonca is in heat for you. Not only
that, but you don't know that Sonchek and Betty will like each other.
Other than that, you two might work out well together. Polonca, what do
you think about moving to Massachusetts and taking on Tak and Betty?

Pam S. matchmaking