Future Kitty-in-Law

Old September 25th 04, 11:21 PM

Singh wrote:

the overkill from Buffalo radio as I sit buried under four feet
of snow... AAAAUUUUGH!!!!!!

SNOW??? In *September*?? EEK!

Joyce

Old September 26th 04, 12:12 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:54:07 -0500, John F. Eldredge
wrote:
snip
I commented on it to the cashier as I was checking out. She rolled
her eyes, and said, "I'll be so glad when Christmas is over!"

And of course it doesn't help that the stores seem to think Chrstmas
comes earlier every year. They're already putting up Christmas stuff
in the post exchange out on Fort Sill - started a couple weeks ago.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 26th 04, 12:33 AM
Singh

O J wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:00:00 -0400, Baha wrote:

You now owe a karmic debt, O J. The little shards of glass called chipmunk
voices... the overkill from Buffalo radio as I sit buried under four feet
of snow... AAAAUUUUGH!!!!!!

Blessed be,
Baha

Baha my dear, my karmic debt is so heavy that I can afford to indulge
myself from time to time without increasing it much in proportion.
You have snow already in Buffalo??

I'm being a bit facetious. Just thinking of the Chipmunk Song; it gets major
overkill on several of our more highly-rated radio stations around the end of
November, by which time we are well frosted. It has been unusually chilly
though, a little backwash from Ivan et al. We'll have really nice temps for
about 2 hours, then it'll get all chilly. We have a saying locally: if you
don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes; it'll change.

We're having a cold snap here in
LA too. We actually had to close the front door overnight to keep the
place from getting too chilly. We needed the air conditioner last
week though.

Sounds like us. We've had to keep the air on, mostly for the comfort of the
furchildren, but then Louie has to run home and shut it down because when the
chill comes, it comes quickly. Luckily he works around the block.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 26th 04, 12:38 AM
Singh

A few holidays ago, my best buddy and his partner bought a Blue doll, from
the "Blue's Clues" show. Press one paw, it played the theme to the show;
press the other, it made little woofy noises. They brought the thing home,
and after pressing the woofy paw, it didn't stop woofing! All night, this
little blue puppy was woofing about, and at random: it would go on
10-minute woof fits, shut up for a half-hour, then spend another half in
another woof fit. they returned it, woofing, to Walmart the next day. The
customer service girl, who no doubt loathed her job, wrinkled her nose as
if one of them had violently cut the cheese, and said "What the hellja DO
to it?!"

Blessed be,
Baha

"John F. Eldredge" wrote:

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Old September 26th 04, 12:38 AM
Singh

"John F. Eldredge" wrote:

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM