"Cuteness overload"

Old April 24th 05, 12:20 PM
Cathi

Default "Cuteness overload"

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html
--
Cathi
Old April 24th 05, 04:51 PM
Duke of URL

Cathi wrote:

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html

Awwwww ... omyomyomy...
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Old April 25th 05, 10:48 AM
melizabeth

how totally, kitteny cute!!!

Old April 24th 05, 05:46 PM
Mischief

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

THUD!!!

Kristi

Old April 24th 05, 08:35 PM
John F. Eldredge

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:20:41 +0100, Cathi
wrote:

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html

My favorite was the kitten sleeping in a slipper, with its ears the
only visible part of its face.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old April 24th 05, 09:56 PM
Pat

My favorite was the kitten sleeping in a slipper, with its ears the
only visible part of its face.

I like the tiny tabby with the huge head and chubby little spotted tummy.

Old April 25th 05, 07:10 PM
Gabey8

AAAAH! Too adorable for words! )

That shot of the four kitties seated in order from small to large was
priceless! LOL!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley