Two pictures

Old August 25th 03, 11:29 PM
Bev

Default Two pictures

dsh-diva wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:42:09 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

I just realised it must be at least a *week* since I posted any pics of the
cats! Too long! D I've been too caught up in work. So, here's one of
Frank:

http://tinyurl.com/l4eh

and one of Nikki:

http://tinyurl.com/l4em

Great pics Marina, as always. I have to get one of those kitty tents
for my girls. I think they would love it! Jennie

I showed the pix of Frank to Bonnie and she fell in love immediately,
lol.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old August 26th 03, 04:20 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Marina" wrote in message
I just realised it must be at least a *week* since I posted any pics of

the
cats! Too long! D I've been too caught up in work. So, here's one of
Frank:

http://tinyurl.com/l4eh

and one of Nikki:

http://tinyurl.com/l4em

--
Marina

they're both so cute!
Brenda

Old August 26th 03, 04:52 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote

I showed the pix of Frank to Bonnie and she fell in love immediately,
lol.

Hm, Bev. I know that Bonnie is fearless, but is she really up to facing
Waffles? ;o)

--
Marina

Old August 26th 03, 02:55 PM
Marina

"bewtifulfreak" wrote
snip
They're both real
dolls....are they related, or do they both just happen to have the same
coloration?

It is possible that Frank is Nikki's Dad. He was in the vicinity of Nikki's
Mum at the right time, and he wasn't "fixed" yet (Finnish vets don't like to
do the snip on cats younger than one year) and I didn't know there was a
girl cat in the area. I was also young and stupid, just like Frank was (8
months or so). The mother was a tortie, so that supports the theory that
Frank is her Dad.

But whether he is her biological Daddy or not, he certainly is her adopted
one. When she was a kitten, he cared for her like the best Mummy ever,
washing her, and even suckling her (!) when she missed her real Mummy.

--
Marina, who really likes tabbies best, but ended up with two tuxedoes
because they needed rescuing