LMAO-Cats

Old August 3rd 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default LMAO-Cats

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-pms/#comments

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 3rd 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-pms/#comments

I LOL'd at that one too, in the upcoming section there are several good
captions to that picture.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 3rd 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

This is why we don't keep TP around the house.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-toilet-papr/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 3rd 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Victor Martinez wrote in news:6flri0Fc7q83U1
@mid.individual.net:

This is why we don't keep TP around the house.

I hope you don't mena _none_

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-toilet-papr/

that looks like Lyle
Old August 3rd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
This is why we don't keep TP around the house.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-toilet-papr/

We been lucky. The toilet paper greenlings have been leaving us alone, more
or less. However, we can't put toilet paper on the holder in the main
bathroom. Pine Cone unrolls it and places it in the litter box after he
gets finished using it. It totally grosses Mandy out, which makes me laugh.
Tanada went on a short lived spree where she hunted her greeblings in the
paper roll, but they seem to have moved to my computer and the desk as she
goes nuts hunting them there. Old hag cat.

Pam S.

Old August 3rd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:04:05 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
This is why we don't keep TP around the house.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-toilet-papr/

We been lucky. The toilet paper greenlings have been leaving us alone, more
or less. However, we can't put toilet paper on the holder in the main
bathroom. Pine Cone unrolls it and places it in the litter box after he
gets finished using it. It totally grosses Mandy out, which makes me laugh.
Tanada went on a short lived spree where she hunted her greeblings in the
paper roll, but they seem to have moved to my computer and the desk as she
goes nuts hunting them there. Old hag cat.

I once had a costco sized package of TP stored in a sliding door
bedroom closet and made the mistake of leaving the door open about an
inch.

My kitty of the time proceeded to reach in and pull out shreds of TP,
obliterating about ten rolls of TP and leaving a snowstorm of TP on
the floor. She must have been at it for 5 hours.

Old August 3rd 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Aug 3, 9:04*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

This is why we don't keep TP around the house.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...s-toilet-papr/

We been lucky. *The toilet paper greenlings have been leaving us alone, more
or less. *However, we can't put toilet paper on the holder in the main
bathroom. *Pine Cone unrolls it and places it in the litter box after he
gets finished using it. *It totally grosses Mandy out, which makes me laugh.
Tanada went on a short lived spree where she hunted her greeblings in the
paper roll, but they seem to have moved to my computer and the desk as she
goes nuts hunting them there. *Old hag cat.

Pam S.

Either we've been left alone by TP Greeblings lately, or Nina is just
getting lazy in the hot weather. Or maybe she's still cross with me
about last month's TED visit and doesn't care about my greebling peril
level. (GPL tm) But whatever the reason, the toilet paper is neatly
on it's roll and not shredded by little claws and teeth.

Melissa
Old August 7th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-pms/#comments

You're right. Just LOLcats doesn't begin to describe it.

LMAO!!! meeee Cat health & behaviour 6 October 18th 06 06:30 AM
LMAO!!! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 7 November 20th 05 09:33 PM
LMAO! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 10 November 9th 05 11:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Maine Coon Cats Breed-FAQ Valerie Johnston Cat Information 0 July 26th 05 05:33 AM
rec.pets.cats: Maine Coon Cats Breed-FAQ Valerie Johnston Cat Information 0 April 27th 05 05:33 AM