A Pawty Inbitatashun

Old June 3rd 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

O T takes another look at the link for the party and thinks, I neffer seed
anyfing like dat afore. I sure hope Harri kan go so I knowz what to do so
nota baress mine frenz in NYC.
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett just smiles and hopes that Trudi has heard and adds a * next to
her frens names in her skort book.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 9:14 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Willow sitting near Sunrise spills a entire glass of nip wine on her new
leather outfit. Did I aktualiee hear Missy offer ta let sumone else
drife.

Looking stunned, Wascal says

"I heerd it two. Da MARSHUNS must hab landed.

He looks around, alarmed. Makes sure PIglett is safe

--
Wascal

Old June 3rd 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:50:45 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Yoo awl iz inbited to a Pawty on Joon Forfth,
Fibth an Siksth!

Da fawth is mine wink-wink Tiger's Purrday; da
Fiffth iz owr winking-Annipurrsary, and da Siksth
iz mine Birfday!

So put yur mousie-fingy ober da link an click on
it to see da venoo!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

Hope to see yoo awl dere!

Such gud kompanni! I will cellebrate da prrrdays and anniversaariz.
Cinder

i will eet da sushi.
beauty
Old June 3rd 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hedbumpz Sundance I thot yu mite be dere fur sum fud!
Mme. Anaïs, thiz wyll be un ellygint affayer!
An juzt tink, Thoity yeerz ov happiness!
I juzt luff yur webbysite---gudgud sekkerterree!
Wyll meowzesheez awlzo be servt?
--
Pitô.ônya, AKA Sweetee and Vice Grand Pooh Bah

"Sundance" wrote in message
Soosheez? Ize dere!

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow Kitties,

Yoo awl iz inbited to a Pawty on Joon Forfth,
Fibth an Siksth!

Da fawth is mine wink-wink Tiger's Purrday; da
Fiffth iz owr winking-Annipurrsary, and da Siksth
iz mine Birfday!

So put yur mousie-fingy ober da link an click on
it to see da venoo!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

Hope to see yoo awl dere!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/2/2010 7:46:59 PM

Old June 3rd 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we can port ofur der or ursef kan driffa red jeep thingy, i thinkz ursef iza
gud drifer, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 8:32 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
may i skort ursef missee to diz here pawtee alzo? MH, happily munchin in

munches and swallows Ob KORS. Dew yoo wanna drife?
Sunrise, conversing with friends nearby, falls over

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 3rd 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi meanwhile, unner a nize shade tre wiffa glazz of nip wine, enjoyin da
summer breeze hears, anna makesa star anna "!" beside herown furndz namez

Old June 3rd 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T motions for MH to come to where he is for a short chat. Lookz man u
driff that jeepy fingy or da ladiee cats in diz grup will beatz up on u.
Dat iza big step for herself ta let any ofther cat drife. Dat iz shortz of
a mirakle.

Old June 3rd 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 2, 8:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett calls Wascal on da catafone. *Wascal, a ladycat shud wait for an
infatashun from a man cat butted, I really wantz to go to NYC and diz
pardiee. *Wud u pleze eskort myself to diz plaze?

Ub kors. An yoo dew knot haff to stan on serrymoney. Wut iff I hant
herd ub da partee. Wee wunt wanna miss it.

--
Wascal
Old June 3rd 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well i kan drife it, butted ta be homezt, lettin hersef drife is sorta like
gowin onna roller kozter wifout hafin ta go to da themem purk...

goez bak ta misee, howzsabowt ifin i drifez yourown red jeep thingy? MH

Old June 3rd 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Me an mine whole clowder will be dere! We could use a good pawty, since
we'z kind of disgusted wif ourz hoomins right now.

Meowmie keeps paying way too much attenion to Starr da dum Dog, and Paw
is in Chicatgo an won't be back to see usses fur another couple of
weeks. I fink dat all of us kitties might be mofing to Chicatgo
(actually Bolingbrook) wif Paw in a couple weeks, and Meowmie an Starr
will be coming along as soon as Meowmie takes care of getting da howse
rented.

So we will be dere! Can we bring anyfing?

Old June 3rd 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I'z wouldn't miss it!

Mine Paw is meetin da landlord at da new howse on Friday da 4th, so
mebbe we could port over before den to look fings over and figger out
what areas we will make off-limits to da Dogg.