Some kitty photos

Old April 20th 05, 01:49 AM
Miss Violette

I thought a bull's-eye meant you were a mackerel tabby? Miss Violette, all
black
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
Mine Paw FINALLY got some of our pikchoors online. There aren't

nearly
as many as there should be, and they aren't as good as they should

be,
but it least it's a start. Anyhow, dey is at
http://catfolks.net/HighlandKitties/

Hey Sammy and Harri, I didn't know that you're classic tabbys. I am
too, but my bullseye doesn't show up as much as yours do!

Do you think we should start a classic tabby club?

Clarence

Old April 20th 05, 01:51 AM
Miss Violette

I can't join because I am all black but I thought there was already a club
with a song and everything? Miss Violette, who may be catfusled due to
soft's traveling
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
Does Sammy want to join too?

Are there any other classic tabbys here who want to be in a Classic
Tabby Club?

Clarence

Yes, I luvs clubs too!

Sammy

OK. We have 3 memfurs for a Classic Tabby Club. Does any other kitty
want to join?

Clarence

Old April 20th 05, 04:36 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I can't join because I am all black but I thought there was already a

club
with a song and everything? Miss Violette, who may be catfusled due

soft's traveling

That club is the Tabby Cat Club. It's for all kinds of tabby cats.
This one is for just Classic Tabby Cats!

Nathan can't join either because he's all black and Chester can't join
because he's a mackeral tabby.

Are you a memfur of the Black Cats Club?

Clarence

Old April 20th 05, 04:38 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I thought a bull's-eye meant you were a mackerel tabby? Miss

Violette, all
black

I looked it up and a mackeral tabby is the one with the stripes on the
side.

Clarence

Old April 20th 05, 04:40 AM
Sundance

Miss Violette wrote:
I can't join because I am all black but I thought there was already a

club
with a song and everything? Miss Violette, who may be catfusled due

soft's traveling

That club is the Tabby Cat Club. It's for all kinds of tabby cats.
This one is for just Classic Tabby Cats!

Nathan can't join either because he's all black and Chester can't join
because he's a mackeral tabby.

Are you a memfur of the Black Cats Club?

Clarence

Kan I joyn da Tabby Cat Club? Wud that meen I kud put TCC affur my name?
TABBY POWER!

Sundance, going a little overboard again

Old April 20th 05, 01:54 PM
Adam

Are there any other classic tabbys here who want to be in a Classic
Tabby Club?

Clarence

Whuts a Classic Tabby?

Allegra, memfur Tabby Cats Club
Old April 20th 05, 02:29 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I thought a bull's-eye meant you were a mackerel tabby? Miss
Violette, all black

I looked it up and a mackeral tabby is the one with the stripes on the
side.

Yep, mine Paw had to look it up too. He found da page at
http://www.devons.com/tabby.html and found dat classic tabbys haves da
bullseye pattern.

Sammy
Old April 20th 05, 02:38 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Whuts a Classic Tabby?

Allegra, memfur Tabby Cats Club

Mine Paw just wented to look dat up! Him found a page at
http://www.devons.com/tabby.html dat describes tabbys. A classic tabby
is one wif stripies and wif bullseyes. A mackeral tabby is a tabby
wifout da bullseye.

Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
I posted new photos MacCandace Cat health & behaviour 26 October 10th 04 07:13 PM
Unfriendly Kitty :( Fleemo Cat health & behaviour 39 June 19th 04 03:48 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM