opera

Old March 28th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

Meowmie likes Gilbert anna Sullivan too. She went to see a few of those
shows.
Isn't there one in which there are 2 cats named Koko and Yum Yum?
But she has never been to see any heavy and serious classical operas.
Meowmie used to sing in the church choir but gave up when she found she
can't
hit many of the notes for second soprano but can't sing alto either.

That sounds like my Paw. He likes the Gilbert and Sullivan operas, but has
never seen one of the classical operas. And he used to sing in the church
choir until he figured out he couldn't really hit the notes good enough.
And as his hearing has gotten worse, he's gotten worse at singing.

Harri Roadcat had the right idea when she was riding in the truck with
Paw. When he'd start to sing with the radio, she'd put her paw over his
mouth.

Amelia
Old March 29th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

soft sayz her izunt cheap, her iz safin herown toonaz so her kan spend dem
on yourownself, and i thinkz diz iz gud purioritiez fur yourown hooman,
Stormmee, growing up fazt
W. Leong wrote in message
.. .

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
news

Miao!

My hooman likes dat stuff he lykes Eye-talian opera an hiz fafforite
iz Bellini's La Sonnambula. He also lykes der Fledermaus, or az owr
Rebecca cawlz it "Defaltor Mouse"!

He haz bibbig tawkin-bokses (speakers) dat are almos az tall as he
iz, and I likes to take a nap on top ov dem an feel da moosik in my
belly furz

Meomie just uses a portable boombox to play the opera CDs. I don't
go near it. But I like to sit under the piano bench.
Right now Meowmie is listening to La Traviata and Barber of Seville.
She like the selections she heard from these when she watched the figure
skating
competition last week.
She is going to get Aida and La Boheme from the library. Too cheap to
buy the CDs I guess.

Rusty

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/28/2006 1:28:22 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 29th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 28 Mar 2006 12:50:15 -0800, Elizabeth's little, agile paws typed:

-- Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas (who has been known to play the piano
himself, if she forgets to close the cover over the keyboard...)

Hihi Monty!

We haffn't herd from yourownself in ages - not sinse owr adfenture on
da Orient Eggspress! Now, we'ze on a bawrge, floatin down da canals of
Burgundy, relaksin, eetin and hafink fun. Tell your meowmie to let you
joyne usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/28/2006 8:09:26 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 29th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 03:40:25 GMT, Rebecca's little agile paws typed:

It iz "Deflator Mouse"!!!!! Itz abowt a mowsie dat goez arown deflatin
stuffz like metalmonster tirez. "Die Fledermaus" is da hoomin opurra.

Rebecca

Oh my towz!

I didn't kno dat! I finks doze singin' opera catz liffs neer da
Countess, an maybe when we goez dere, yew can arrange fur a
purrformance. Whaddya fink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/29/2006 9:41:18 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 29th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh my towz!

I didn't kno dat! I finks doze singin' opera catz liffs neer da
Countess, an maybe when we goez dere, yew can arrange fur a
purrformance. Whaddya fink?

Yes indeed, zey do live nearby. I haf heard zem perform Deflator Mouse,
and zey are quite eggzelent. I would be delighted to arrange ze
performance when you all come to visit!

Countess K

Old March 29th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:15:15 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

duz dat mean we getza getted all fanzied up anna i kan wearz mine tuxido?
Tiger

I finks so, specially since da Countess seems to be a furry elegant
kitty! I'll bet dat her castle iz furry elegant too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/29/2006 2:02:48 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 29th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:00:29 -0800, Countess Katzenplatzen's little
agile paws typed:

Oh my towz!

I didn't kno dat! I finks doze singin' opera catz liffs neer da
Countess, an maybe when we goez dere, yew can arrange fur a
purrformance. Whaddya fink?

Yes indeed, zey do live nearby. I haf heard zem perform Deflator Mouse,
and zey are quite eggzelent. I would be delighted to arrange ze
performance when you all come to visit!

Countess K

Dat wood be wunnerful, Countess! I was just tellink Pitoonya about
how bootiful Josephine's kitty brush iz - she didn't get to see
itself!

I finks it will be da centerpiece ov yur castle!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/29/2006 2:07:38 PM