Cattyleena dubbul dayte

Old June 5th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cattyleena dubbul dayte

OK lez go, i izunt supozed ta haf stuffz wif milk, wonner ifin i kan sneak a
net one in, Tiger ponderin
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

Yuz ar soo rite!
Letz port up dere ensted ov bussink it!
Whu wantz ta shayer uh mawlted mylk shayke?
--
Pitö.önya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz oneofa reazunz herself iz mine wink, her iza smartezt girlkitty
efur,
Tiger, purrin atta hiz bootiful wifekitty
Sundance wrote in message
. com...
I sekindz dat! Yoo girlkitteez kumz up wif furry gud planz!

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:34:50 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,

little
paws typed:

We wanna du efurrytink!
I tink dat da bus awzo goez tu da bak syde ov da eyeland!
Meowmee pozted twu pikshurz, wun ov da frunt, an wun ov da bak of
CATalina.

I nefurr hadda Ostritsh burger. I'yl ordur uh cheeze ostritsh

burger,
loose
da bun an veggeez.

Pitö.önya

Me too! Letz haff sum ostritsh burgerz, den go onna da galss bottomed
boat!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/4/2006 7:02:07 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old June 5th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I will hav a ostitch berger AN a buffylo berger -- extra bunz wif mine!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
We wanna du efurrytink!
I tink dat da bus awzo goez tu da bak syde ov da eyeland!
Meowmee pozted twu pikshurz, wun ov da frunt, an wun ov da bak of
CATalina.

I nefurr hadda Ostritsh burger. I'yl ordur uh cheeze ostritsh burger,
loose da bun an veggeez.

Pitö.önya

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 13:37:09 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Pit2nya tripz on hur Mumoo on da way intu the porter

Lookie owt da portur windo...
dere iz da ship goink to da eyeland, an luukie at da dolfinz, an derez
doze flyink fish...derez uh seaplane landink neer da dok!!!

Cleo whispers to Pi2nya
Pssst - if you want to see a lot of the island and try an interesting
snack, there are buses that run from Avalon up to Airport in the Sky. It
climbs up in the hills so you can see a lot of the island, and up at the
airport they serve buffalo burgers and ostrich burgers. Mine hoomin used
to fly in there once in a while, a long time ago.

Cleo

Old June 5th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We kud only see wun paintin, but itz furry nice. Yur Meowmie is furry
talintid.

Sundance, admiringly

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Iffin yu want tu see Meowmeez payntinkz ov da frunt an bak ov da eyeland,
purrleez go todiz noozgroop:
alt.binaries.pictures.artpics.
Look furr mine nayme, an da tyme ov sent iz 2:16pm an 2:20 pm.subjekt:
CATalina...

--
Pitö.önya
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pit2nya tripz on hur Mumoo on da way intu the porter

Lookie owt da portur windo...
dere iz da ship goink to da eyeland, an luukie at da dolfinz,
an derez doze flyink fish...derez uh seaplane landink neer da dok!!!

If yu wud lyke tu see da Catsino betterer,
meowmee wyll e-mayle da payntink...

Lukiee at da skwat liddul glazzbottum bowt!
Letz land and go onnit furzt ting...
den we kin rezt onna beetsh, an maybe skooba dyff ur fish!

Pit2nya, purrowd tu sho hur frendz.

--
Pitö.önya
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:49:11 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Pit2nya looks around, and not seeing Mme. Anaïs or Tiger yet,
coyly licks some whipped cream off Sundance's nose

I wunner wen tu port offurr tu da eyeland?
Seemz dat I herd Tiger, but haz Anaïs arrift yet, ur iz hur sekkertary
styll reedink da Sunday Comix?

Pitö.önya

Hihi effurrykitty!

Here we iz! [Anaïs steps out of the porter in sunglasses and
swimsuit; Tiger follows in Hawaian trunks ans shirt]

Efurrykitty luks prepared. Letz get in da porter an go!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/4/2006 3:52:54 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old June 5th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu.
It woikz betterer tu clik on da payntink, den turn da Catseeno wun
horuizontullee.
Doze wer de olny 'plein aire ' wunz hur haz dun.
--
. com...

Old June 5th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Soda jerk type kittee taykz uh metal kontaynur, putz in 2 skoopz ov
Micekreem,
2 skwirtz ov carob syrup, sum mylk, and putz it on da whirler tu blend,
aftur kawlink in da grill order to da kook kitty...

--
Pitö.önya
. com...

Old June 5th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Iz efurrykitty reddy tu get on da glazz bottum bowt neow?
--
Pitö.önya

Old June 5th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yep, Ize reddy fur whutever dere iz. Ize shur enjoyin bein heer wif yoo,
Toonya... oh, and wif Tiger an Anaïs, too!

Sundance