Nooo foornishur

Old September 20th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Nooo foornishur

yew are furry welcum, stormeee
Um. Dus yew haf a dayte fur tha ball yet Stormee? I was just wunderin,
becos, well, if yew wonted, we could, maybe, go together? but onlee if yew
want to, I will unnnerstan if yew has uther plans.
Garfeeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsefz, Tiger
meeee wrote in message
This wun just has us orinj kats.
Tha kittens is at this wun
http://www.pacificsiamese.bravehost.com/newkittens.html

"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz diz one hafa kittenz, soft lozed da link so furri kuldint luk at

dem,
which iz fine wif minesef, Tiger
Ower pikshurs is at www.pacificatscairns.blogspot.com

we liks yur pikshurs. Meowmie ses Sundanse luks eggzaktly like
garfeels
an
luks lik a big smoooch lik garfeel tu. Ther is onlee noo pikshurs of
garfeel
onnit but older pikshurs uf tha rest uf us, cos garfeeeld keeps hoggin
tha
kamera. But meowmie is gettin a nooo camera this week wich will meen

mor
pikshurs uf us. yayy!!!
jasmeen
"Rebecca" wrote in message
.. .
I wud like to see yurown blog picherz -- how duz I git to dem?
Owrown
picherz is at http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

Rebecca

Old September 20th 06, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangs Stormeee *blushing* Yew kan danse wif hooeva yu want *reeely happi
that a Reel Liv Girlcat is goin to tha danse wif him* We is jus goin, as
furrends, uf corse, cos yu was always furry nise to me an fun to play wif!
Garfeeld hoo is also tooo yung to be seerius
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I hazn't been azked yet so I willz go wif yourownsef, I iz notted sure
whut
haz happined wif rosco anna Ranger greycat, anna I willz be happi ta go
wif
yourownsef ifin itz ok wif you ifin i kan danze wif deze ofur catz,
Stormmee, still young enuf ta luk arownd
meeee wrote in message
yew are furry welcum, stormeee
Um. Dus yew haf a dayte fur tha ball yet Stormee? I was just wunderin,
becos, well, if yew wonted, we could, maybe, go together? but onlee if
yew
want to, I will unnnerstan if yew has uther plans.
Garfeeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsefz, Tiger

Old September 20th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

how owlde iz yourownsef? Stormmee
meeee wrote in message
yew are furry welcum, stormeee
Um. Dus yew haf a dayte fur tha ball yet Stormee? I was just wunderin,
becos, well, if yew wonted, we could, maybe, go together? but onlee if
yew
want to, I will unnnerstan if yew has uther plans.
Garfeeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsefz, Tiger

Old September 20th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba, on Halloween is ower birfday(myn an congo's
an mo's) Aktuwally. So I is now a propr growed up teencat.(puffing out his
chest) but meowmie ses I still has sum growin to do. an i needs sum mor
digniteee whateffa that is becos she ses i akts lik an eeeedyot. whateffa
that is. but she finks it's funny.
Garfeeeld
meeee wrote in message
yew are furry welcum, stormeee
Um. Dus yew haf a dayte fur tha ball yet Stormee? I was just wunderin,
becos, well, if yew wonted, we could, maybe, go together? but onlee if
yew
want to, I will unnnerstan if yew has uther plans.
Garfeeeld
"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsefz, Tiger

Old September 21st 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default OT ~ Tinyurl.com (WUZ ~ Nooo foornishur)

Rebecca wrote:
I wud like to see yurown blog picherz -- how duz I git to dem? Owrown
picherz is at http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

Rebecca

I LOVE tinyurl.com It's never made ANY sense to me that a website
that's supposed to shorten long links had such a long name as
www.makeashorterlink.com!!!
Um, lessee... 11 letters vs. 25 (or 22 if you subtract 'www')...
hmmm... I wonder which one I'll bother typing more often.

--- Unca Cory

Old September 21st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

meeee wrote:
Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba

Wee haf rool inna Arr-Pee-See-See... nokitty kin dayt until dem iz fyf.

Fangu,

A Nonny Moose Hoomin (UB ~ Rememfur MEEEEE, furkidz????!!!)

Old September 21st 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Cory wrote:
meeee wrote:
Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba

Wee haf rool inna Arr-Pee-See-See... nokitty kin dayt until dem iz
fyf.

Fangu,
A Nonny Moose Hoomin
(UB ~ Rememfur MEEEEE, furkidz????!!!)

HUH??? A Nonny Mouse Hoomin, (ur Unka Cory),

yu juzt mayde dat rool up, diddint ya???

I lukt it up an a cat ov fife iz lyke uh hoomin ov thirdy seben!
Uh kitty ov wun iz tuu yung tu dayte, beink fifteeen,
an twu iz twenny fyff so wun an an arf shud be bowt rite,
ur effin wun yeer, if purrkoshiz

Pitö.önya

Old September 21st 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Cory wrote:
meeee wrote:
Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba

Wee haf rool inna Arr-Pee-See-See... nokitty kin dayt until dem iz
fyf.

Fangu,
A Nonny Moose Hoomin
(UB ~ Rememfur MEEEEE, furkidz????!!!)

HUH??? A Nonny Mouse Hoomin, (ur Unka Cory),

A Nonny Mouse Hoomin and I are not one in the same.

--- Unca Cory, indignant that the kitties would think such a thing!!!!!

yu juzt mayde dat rool up, diddint ya???

I lukt it up an a cat ov fife iz lyke uh hoomin ov thirdy seben!
Uh kitty ov wun iz tuu yung tu dayte, beink fifteeen,

An' datz tuu yung.

an twu iz twenny fyff so wun an an arf shud be bowt rite,

I fink thurty-seben iz jist abowt rite fur daytin'! Whut'z da matfur
wif dat?! Didja noze dat in sum reelijinz, yu kinnot eefun kiss 'til
da dae yu gitz MEOWIED???!!

--- A Nonny Mouse Hoomin

Old September 21st 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:
Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba

Wee haf rool inna Arr-Pee-See-See... nokitty kin dayt until dem iz fyf.

Fangu,

A Nonny Moose Hoomin (UB ~ Rememfur MEEEEE, furkidz????!!!)

Fyf whutz, Unka Cory? Garfeeld iz over fyf munfs alreddy!

Rebecca, teasing

Old September 21st 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Rebecca wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:
Oh, I is turnin wun in Oktoba

Wee haf rool inna Arr-Pee-See-See... nokitty kin dayt until dem iz fyf.

Fangu,

A Nonny Moose Hoomin (UB ~ Rememfur MEEEEE, furkidz????!!!)

Fyf whutz, Unka Cory? Garfeeld iz over fyf munfs alreddy!

Rebecca, teasing

YEERZ... nottid munfz.

--- A Nonny Mouse Hoomin, hu iz NOTTID yur Unka Cory...