Hunters extraordinaire!

Old August 6th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Hunters extraordinaire!

Victor Martinez wrote:
On Aug 5, 12:30 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Good hunting. I wonder which one caught him, or if they hunted in a team.

We think it was Fez, he's a very good "hunter" and he's big enough to
take the rat. Though I'm not sure he knew what a rat was until this
one came along.

Pam S. shuddering at the thought of having rats

I know! Our neighbor to one side has garbage piling up in her yard,
inside her house, on the porch... it's a mess! We think she has mental
issues. The rats come into our yard to eat bird seed that falls from
the feeders. This one decided to explore the enclosure. Big mistake.

Otis bows to Fez and the crew ... and wants to know how to get rats.

They call our province "rat free". If you see one, you call the rat
patrol and they come and nuke them. So, we don't see rats here.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old August 6th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

My guys had a big surprise this am - I took out the bag of catfood from
it's cupboard, and was pouring into their dishes, when a mouse fell out of
the bag! I don't know who was the most surprised, me, the cats or the
mouse! The mouse laid on the floor for a few seconds, looked up to see 8
cats and a human staring at him, and took off for the heating ducts. I
couldn't catch him/her, and last time I saw the cats they were doing a
scan and search for said mouse.

Mishi

That's priceless! I can just see it - the mouse looking up into 8 sets of
cat eyes. I'm surprised he could move after the initial shock - the mouse,
that is!
Kathy And Woodgie ^..^