O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

Old December 16th 10, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

On Dec 15, 7:27*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. *Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself duz
when her openz it. *Squeek, pause Squeak. *After sefferal timez, her turned
on da lite. *Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink door and
slowly pushink it openz. *Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I knew
that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently. *However, at 2
in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is scared the Bejesus
out oaf me. *Deed it did.

What can u dus wen yuse desendid frum feerce desurt cweecheers? A
closed door is an enigma dat has tu bee infestigated effun atta de
egspense offa hoomin notted gettin booty sweep. Dis is agseptible ...
wel me finks so....
Sukie - who must infestigate effuryfing - Gordon
Old December 16th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

somecatz hasta check fur da kissa mowze prezziez, OEJ, knowin da soft wulda
beed skared ifin da furee wuz away

Old December 16th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ watches da soft mumblin bowt ofur wyayz fur da grambee ta getsa xrzize
wifowt a stranger involved
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 7:23 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:27:05 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.

Dis iz gud fur da Gramby, it keeps her on her
towz, gibs her much-nneded eggsersize an stops
life frum beink boring!!

WooToo nods in agreement

No says Sunrise dat is gnot gneiss. Granby is a pillow ub da
catmoonity an shood be treeted wiff respek.
WooToo thinks it over As long as you skare herseff wiff respek it is
ok.Sunrise nods

--
Uncle Bill

Old December 17th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:41:29 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Eze 4 u 2 say. Piglett who hat to stay up for an hour until Gramby settles
down.

Pssssst! [soto voce] negst time, gib her a gwass
ob Kissamowse egg-nog, wif eggstra burrrb....
borbums... ummm, hooman nip!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2010 7:44:40 PM
Old December 17th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 02:57:00 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

What can u dus wen yuse desendid frum feerce desurt cweecheers? A
closed door is an enigma dat has tu bee infestigated effun atta de
egspense offa hoomin notted gettin booty sweep. Dis is agseptible ...
wel me finks so....
Sukie - who must infestigate effuryfing - Gordon

Datz da spirit, Sukie! Yoo iz in tuch wif yur
inner kat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2010 7:46:31 PM
Old December 17th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Eze 4 u 2 say. Piglett who hat to stay up for an hour until Gramby
settles
down.

Pssssst! [soto voce] negst time, gib her a gwass
ob Kissamowse egg-nog, wif eggstra burrrb....
borbums... ummm, hooman nip!

Datz uh gud idear Mme. Anaïs
Luvz
Mosey

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2010 7:44:40 PM

Old December 17th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When u haz an idearment, it isz gudgud wun. Piglett looking on the counter
to see what is available for this project.
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:41:29 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Eze 4 u 2 say. Piglett who hat to stay up for an hour until Gramby
settles
down.

Pssssst! [soto voce] negst time, gib her a gwass
ob Kissamowse egg-nog, wif eggstra burrrb....
borbums... ummm, hooman nip!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2010 7:44:40 PM

Old December 17th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats laff while makin sure da soft duzint get anee burbunz,... her kan
haf rum but no burbonz

Old December 17th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I tink dat diz iz bery empressiff. OT izza bery shmart kittee.
We haz doze kinda durz, buttid I neffur figgert owt how ta opin
dem...befurr.
Tankz OT I wyll twy dat. Mybe lurnin frum yur Gramma, I wyll du et wen
Meowmee an pawpaw ar owtta da heowze...den I kin lay dere awl day lung.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 17th 10, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz I haff tried itself bfore butted putting mine bak against da door jam
fingie did da trik to get itself started. I wuz lookink for prezzies and
dere wuznt annie. Not in dere anywayz.

"Granby" wrote in message
Deer we wiz all asleep on ad bed. Den I waked up cause I herd a noise.
Gramby woke up nexdt kauz her herd da klozet door squeaking like itself
duz when her openz it. Squeek, pause Squeak. After sefferal timez, her
turned on da lite. Dere waz O T wiff boff hiz frunt pawz on da slidink
door and slowly pushink it openz. Piglett knowing gramby was not amused.
I kud haff tole him dere waz no prezzies in dere.

Yes, for a minute my mind said there was someone in the house then, I
knew that wouldn't be so or the cats would be acting differently.
However, at 2 in the morning my reasoning power is not so great and is
scared the Bejesus out oaf me. Deed it did.

Da Gramby iz OK! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 January 7th 10 02:39 PM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM
Wer iz da GRAMBY Will in New Haven Cat community 2 April 25th 08 02:53 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM
Gramby and da RAT Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 08:11 PM